The Saxon outfit is an outfit available to members as part of the Members Loyalty Programme. Members can obtain this costume in exchange for 1,000 Membership Loyalty Points. Like all the other Loyalty Programme costumes, it can be stored in the costume box in the costume room, but will be reverted to its default colours. It is made up of:
- Saxon shirt for males or Saxon top for females
- Saxon trousers for males or Saxon skirt for females
- Saxon ringlet
- Saxon shoes
- These outfits resemble clothing worn by people from ancient Germanic tribes.
- When you equip the ringlet on a male character, he grows longer hair and a beard, regardless of your character's chosen hair and facial hair styles.
- Saxon shoes were originally glitched from the ankles on female players, causing the female player's ankles to stretch when running or performing emotes such as Levitate or Troubadour Dance. However, this glitch was fixed on 7 February 2012 with the release of the Potion Flasks update.
- There was also a glitch that when wearing the Saxon Outfit with certain hair styles, the hair would stretch when performing tasks that involved moving the player's head such as walking, running, fishing, mining, and even resting. Certain hairstyles would stretch when tasks were performed depending on the colour of the outfit. This glitch has since been fixed.
Members Loyalty Programme Outfits