Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||7 coins|
|Low alch||5 coins|
|Exchange||76 coins (info)|
|Examine||Good for cutting wood.|
The Saw is a members-only item that is used primarily in the Construction skill. Along with the hammer, the saw is an essential tool to make furniture for a player-owned house. It is also used during Sawmill training. A saw can be stored on the tool belt.
There are various ways of obtaining a saw:
- From a crate at the Sawmill activity (level 80 Woodcutting required)
- Select one from the tool store in the workshop of their house (if they have one)
There is also a crystal saw, obtained by completing The Eyes of Glouphrie quest. This works in almost exactly the same way, except that it allows you to build things with a requirement of up to three levels higher than your current level, as long as the thing you are building requires a saw.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Alfred Stonemason's Construction Shop||13||Coins||10||No|
|Construction Supplies (Prifddinas)||13||Coins||5||Yes|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|