When lost during the Battle, it could be reclaimed from the Recruitment Officer. After the battle, the tokens could no longer be reclaimed, until the update of 13 November 2013. The token can now be reclaimed by talking to the Saradominist preacher that is in the centre of the crater.
The token has a teleport option that allows the player to teleport to centre of the Lumbridge crater for free, 7 times per day. This teleport is a popular choice in PvP for a number of reasons:
- The teleport will work up to level 30 Wilderness.
- The token is lost on death, but can be reclaimed for free.
- The pocket slot is often unused in PvP, making it an efficient slot for a teleport item.
- It's possible to put the token on your actionbar and bind a key to it. Since the teleport option is the first option on the token, pressing the key will activate it without any delay.
The combination of these properties make the token very valuable in PvP. It is commonly used as a 'panic button' to get out of messy situations.
|Bronze Saradominist token||0|
|Silver Saradominist token||1,000|
|Gold Saradominist token||3,000|
|Runite Saradominist token||6,000|
|Dragon Saradominist token||10,500|
- Previously the token would teleport the player to the Saradominist camp at the Lumbridge crater.