|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||78,000 coins|
|Low alch||52,000 coins|
|Exchange||208,728 coins (info)|
|Examine||The incredible blade of an Icyene.|
The Saradomin sword is a two-handed sword which can be obtained in the God Wars Dungeon - the sword is a possible drop from Commander Zilyana and her bodyguards in the Saradomin area. This is the same sword that Zilyana wields.
As a level 75 attack two-handed melee weapon, it is comparable to the Zamorakian spear and the godswords, all of which are also two-handed and require 75 Attack. The Saradomin sword is valued as a mid-level crush weapon. Additionally, its speed is faster than most two-handed weapons at a rate of 3.0 seconds, which is the same speed as longswords, rapiers, and shortbows.
When received with CoinShare active, the Saradomin sword will be dropped as 120 Saradomin sword shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Saradomin sword has a special attack, Saradomin's Lightning, which requires 100% adrenaline. Two lightning bolts hit the opponent - the first bolt deals melee damage, while the second bolt deals magic damage. Each bolt hits for 35%-175% ability damage.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
|1 × Saradomin components||100%|
- This can be used as one of six Saradomin items to obtain the holy cithara in the reliquary after the quest One Piercing Note.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required 70 attack to wield, and it was primarily a slash weapon. In addition, it had a 2.4 attack speed, the speed of a scimitar or abyssal whip, the latter of which shared its stats, save for crush and prayer bonuses. After the Evolution of Combat, its speed was decreased to 3.6, the same as the Godswords, before being increased to 3.0.
Two-handed crush weapons