|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|XP per kill||597 (and 197 experience)|
|Examine text||A holy man wearing ancient clothing.|
The Saradomin priest is found in the God Wars Dungeon. He can either be found in the main area or Saradomin's Encampment. He only attacks with Saradomin Strike, despite the fact that he does not have the requisite staff. Contrary to some people's belief, Protect from Magic DOES work against them.
Saradomin priests are usually a nuisance because their attacks are accurate against players with moderate magic defence. Unlike most of the monsters in the God Wars Dungeon, Saradomin priests will attack players that have no Saradomin item over monsters, so players should be wary of this.
Saradomin priests seem to be able to poison the player, although for very small hits (12 LP at most).
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bones 1 Always 88
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold Frozen key piece (saradomin) 1 Varies Not sold
- On closer inspection, he looks like a Quaker or a Puritan.
- When attacked by another monster, he attacks with range but when attacked by a player, he only attacks with Saradomin Strike.
- The priest used to hit extremely rarely against monsters before the Evolution of Combat was released.
- Afterwards, it now hits extremely often against monsters. However, it still uses the old attack style, melee, on the monster but hits magic damage on them. This is probably an oversight from Jagex.
- He appears to be wearing what looks like Pirate Boots, but brown versions. The hat also looks similiar to Duellist's cap(Tier 1), with exception of instead the skull, there is a buckle. His top resembles that of Theatrical tunic and Blue elegant shirt.