|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|A holy man wearing ancient clothing.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|34 / 22 / 11|
5 ticks (3.0s)
Saradomin priests are clerics in the army of Commander Zilyana, fighting in the God Wars Dungeon. They can either be found in the main area or Saradomin's Encampment, attacking players with Saradomin Strike, despite not having the requisite staff.
Saradomin priests are usually a nuisance because their attacks are accurate against players with moderate magic defence. Unlike most of the monsters in the God Wars Dungeon, Saradomin priests will attack players that have no Saradomin item over monsters, so players should be wary of this. However, they are one of the only two Saradomin units (along with Knight of Saradomin) outside of the boss chamber that don't require a Slayer level to damage.
Saradomin priests seem to be able to poison the player, although for very small hits (32 damage at most).
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Frozen key piece (saradomin)||1||Random||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin helm||1||Varies||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin cuirass||1||Varies||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin greaves||1||Varies||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin gauntlets||1||Varies||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin boots||1||Varies||Not sold|
|Warpriest of Saradomin cape||1||Varies||Not sold|
- ^ Only at Saradomin's Encampment.
- ^ a b c d e f Players who previously bought this in the Battle of Lumbridge will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The priest used to hit extremely rarely against monsters before the Evolution of Combat was released. Now they hit extremely often against monsters. However, it still uses the old melee attack animation on the monster but deals magic damage. This is probably an oversight from Jagex.