|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||72,000 coins|
|Low alch||48,000 coins|
|Exchange||254,405 coins (info)|
|A bow imbued with the power of Saradomin.|
The Saradomin bow is a bow aligned with Saradomin. It can only be obtained as a reward from Elite (Level 4) Treasure Trails. The Saradomin bow requires a Ranged level of 55 or higher to wield. This bow counts as a shieldbow for defensive abilities.
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
The Saradomin bow has a special attack, Restorative Shot, which requires 55% adrenaline and heals the user over time for twice the amount of damage dealt.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
|1 × Fortunate components|
- Before the Evolution of Combat this weapon used to have a special attack called Restorative Shot. It would heal the user by twice the amount of the damage dealt and consumed 55% of the special attack bar. This effect was re-implemented with the legacy combat update.
- This bow increases the chance of bonus damage caused by Saradomin Arrows, from 10% to 20%.
- There used to be a glitch in which the G.E shows that the Saradomin bow can fire arrows up to iron, while the knowledge base stated it can fire arrows up to dragon. Both are incorrect; it has been confirmed in the recent update FAQ that it can fire arrows up to rune. It also fires Saradomin arrows, Guthix arrows, and Zamorak arrows.
- This bow makes the NPC followers of Saradomin in the God Wars Dungeon tolerant, similar to the Zamorak bow, and unlike the Guthix bow (which has no effect in the GWD area).
- The Saradomin Bow is one of the weapons used by Saradominist rangers in the Battle of Lumbridge.
Treasure trail ranged weapons rewards