|Release date||17 November 2004 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Horror from the Deep|
|High Alch||600 coins|
|Low Alch||400 coins|
|Store price|| 5,000 coins|
|Examine||The Holy book of Saradomin.|
Also, if a player's Prayer level is 50 or higher, they can bless holy symbols with a holy book by expending 30 Prayer points for each symbol. It is obtained after completing Horror from the Deep. If you lose this item you can reclaim it at the lighthouse for no cost by speaking to Jossik. He will tell you how it washed up from a river.
After completion of One Piercing Note, if the book has all four pages, and you have 60 crafting and 60 prayer, you can use it to create an Illuminated Holy Book. This grants you 10,000 prayer experience (for the first time this is done only) and leaves you with both the Saradomin's Holy Book and an Illuminated Holy Book.
Filling the Holy book with all its pages has an average cost of 2,045,104 coins.
A player wielding saradomin's holy book
|[view] • [talk]|
- "In the name of Saradomin, protector of us all, I now join you in the eyes of Saradomin."
- "Thy cause was false, thy skills did lack; see you in Lumbridge when you get back."
- "Go in peace in the name of Saradomin; may his glory shine upon you like the sun."
- "Protect your self, protect your friends. Mine is the glory that never ends. This is Saradomin's wisdom."
- "The darkness in life may be avoided, by the light of wisdom shining. This is Saradomin's wisdom."
- "Show love to your friends, and mercy to your enemies, and know that the wisdom of Saradomin will follow. This is Saradomin's wisdom."
- "A fight begun, when the cause is just, will prevail over all others. This is Saradomin's wisdom."
|Book of balance|
|Book of law|
|Book of war|
Holy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of balance (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Unholy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Ancient book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of law (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of war (+5) (Illuminated (+8)
Citharede symbol(+8) • Holy symbol(+8) • Unholy symbol(+8) • Amulet of power(+1) • Amulet of glory(+3) • Salve amulet (e)(+3) • Amulet of fury(+3) • Split dragontooth necklace(+4) • Stole(+4) • Twisted bird skull necklace(+3) • Demon horn necklace(+5) • Amulet of zealots(-5)
White equipment • Crozier(+6) • Maces • Toktz-mej-tal(+5) • Silver sickle (b)(+5) • Wolfbane(+5) • Ivandis flail(+5) • Godswords(+4) • Granite mace(+4) • Saradomin sword(+2) • Zamorakian spear(+2) • Ancient staff(-1)
(+) Prayer bonus