Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When you die or drop a salamander it runs away. In contrast, when a beast of burden holding any salamanders is dismissed or dies, the salamanders are dropped on the ground and can be picked up as items instead.
|Weapon (creature)||Ranged Level||Damage||Ammo|
|Swamp lizard (hunter)||30||397||Guam tar|
|Orange salamander (hunter)||50||662||Marrentill tar|
|Red salamander (hunter)||60||795||Tarromin tar|
|Black salamander (hunter)||70||892||Harralander tar|
- On the 17 January 2011 patch notes, salamanders had their idle animation stance updated.
- When moving around, a salamander becomes a one-handed weapon rather than a two-handed one.
- When salamanders were first released players would purchase them for 12,000 coins to upwards of 65,000 coins depending on the tier.
- When you attack with salamanders, you appear to be pulling their tail.
- When you are in the combat stance with a salamander, it is similar to holding a gun, or anything similar to that matter.