|Release date||13 February 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Catapult Construction|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can always get another from the drunken sailor in Port Sarim.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Taken from a drunken sailor in Port Sarim.|
The Sailor's hat is an item that must be worn during the Catapult Construction quest to convince Thaki the delivery dwarf that the player is a sailor. It can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor outside The Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim.
If lost, a replacement hat can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor again.
A player wearing a sailor's hat
|[view] • [talk]|
- This hat is almost identical to a Customs hat, obtainable in Rocking Out. However, the Customs hat cannot be kept and is a darker shade of blue.
- There's a man in east Falador wearing what appears to be a magenta sailor's hat. In a court case it is revealed that his name is Ikis Krum.
- Jossik from Horror From The Deep also wears the aforementioned magenta sailor's hat.
- Ellena, the farmer by the Catherby fruit tree patch, also wears a tan coloured sailor's hat.
- Morten Holdstrom seems to wear a red version of the sailor hat.
- If you wear the clothes from the silken outfit (excluding the hat) with this hat, they will appear darker at the back but lighter at the front.