Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||13 February 2008 (Update)|
|Quest item||Catapult Construction|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can always get another from the drunken sailor in Port Sarim.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Examine||Taken from a drunken sailor in Port Sarim.|
The Sailor's hat is an item that must be worn during the Catapult Construction quest to convince Thaki the delivery dwarf that the player is a sailor. It can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor outside The Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim.
If lost, a replacement hat can be obtained by searching the Drunken Sailor again.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- This hat is almost identical to a Customs hat, obtainable in Rocking Out. However, the Customs hat cannot be kept and is a darker shade of blue.
- There's a man in east Falador wearing what appears to be a magenta sailor's hat. In a court case it is revealed that his name is Ikis Krum.
- Jossik from Horror From The Deep also wears the aforementioned magenta sailor's hat.
- Ellena, the farmer by the Catherby fruit tree patch, also wears a tan coloured sailor's hat.
- Morten Holdstrom seems to wear a red version of the sailor hat.
|Related to the Elf quest series|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|