This article is about the reward item purchased with Stealing Creation points for use outside of the minigame. For the pickaxes used inside the minigame, see Pickaxe (Stealing Creation).
|Release||11 November 2008 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|High alch||12,799 coins|
|Low alch||8,533 coins|
|Examine||Your sacred clay tool has transformed into a pickaxe.|
The sacred clay pickaxe is obtained from transforming a proto-tool bought from Rewards Mystic with 20 Stealing Creation points. 24,450 bonus experience could be gained from it, which will be stored and used up while training Mining.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- At one time, you would get no bonus experience when having a Rune pickaxe in your inventory. You would not mine with the Sacred clay pickaxe but with your rune pickaxe.
- On the day of its release it could not auto mine pure essence, requiring the user to repeatedly click the essence.
- At one time, the pickaxe, along with all morphic/volatile tools, would not degrade with each use, but degrade with each morph. They would have 10 charges.
- The pickaxe itself has two separate heads, in relation to the normal pickaxe having a single head.
- On the few days after its release, it displayed no animation while mining and had the same strength as a Bronze pickaxe. This was quickly fixed.