Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sacred clay is an item used in the Stealing Creation minigame. It comes in 5 different classes, labelled 1-5. It can only be used in the minigame, as it is the core material used to create all other items. The mystics in the respective bases bring back some of the Sacred clay and related items to Gielinor and exchange some of these items for rewards points earned by playing the minigame. The items brought back include armour and weapons as well as volatile and morphic tools.
Classes of clayEdit
- Sacred clay (class 1), level 1
- Sacred clay (class 2), level 20
- Sacred clay (class 3), level 40
- Sacred clay (class 4), level 60
- Sacred clay (class 5), level 80
It takes no skill levels to gather class 1 sacred clay. However, for each additional class, 20 skill levels in the appropriate skill are needed.
Clay is obtained from few sources which can be exploited with the help of different skills, and to gather it more effectively players may use tools related to each skill:
- Clay rock - Mining skill; with optional help of Sacred clay pickaxe. Clay from class 2 to 5 available.
- Clay pool - Fishing skill; with optional help of Sacred clay harpoon. Clay from class 2 to 5 available.
- Clay swarm - Hunter skill; with optional help of Sacred clay butterfly net. Clay from class 2 to 5 available.
- Clay tree - Woodcutting skill; with optional help of Sacred clay hatchet. Clay from class 2 to 5 available.
- Basic clay - You pick it up off of the ground; no optional help. Only class 1 available.
Using the clayEdit
This clay can be used with a creation kiln to craft items such as armour and pickaxes for use in the game, facilitating the gathering of better, higher class clay.
- Gathering clay - 15 per class
- Processing clay - 15 per class
- Depositing clay - 15 per class
- Interestingly, you can put sacred clay into the Price Checker, where it has a value of 45 coins.
- Class four clay seems to be the most commonly used clay. This could be due to many medium-high levelled players with skills above 60, but below 80.
- Sacred clay is supposedly what the gods used to create Gielinor, according to the Mystics at the Stealing Creation minigame.
- A piece of sacred clay has its class+1 pieces as its inventory icon. For example, one piece of class 3 clay is shown as 4 pieces in the inventory.
- This was also used to make the Tokhaar, the former of the Tzhaar.
Sacred clay items
|Armour and Weapons|