|Release||22 July 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can get a replacement token after you speak to the Saradominist preacher in the Lumbridge crater.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A runite token from Saradomin |
-Small divine tear bonus.
-Small damage reduction from Zamorakian forces.
-Small damage increase against Zamorakian forces.
The runite Saradominist token is the second-highest tier Saradominist token. It is a pocket slot equipable item obtained from the Saradominist recruitment officer when joining the Saradomin forces in the Battle of Lumbridge after earning 6,000 Renown. It enables the player to purchase several items from the Saradominist quartermaster, using Renown. Once the player earns 10,500 Renown, it becomes the Dragon Saradominist token. This item provides protection in the God Wars Dungeon and it will make bandits aggressive.
It provides the following bonuses:
- Increases the amount of divine tears dropped (1 in 10 chance).
- Reduces the damage the player received from enemy units by 5%.
- Increases damage to enemy units by 5%.
- The experience modifier of this token for skilling in the battle crater is 2.0.
The token also comes with an emote (players must have the token equipped to do the emote).
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- On 2 September 2013, the start of the 7th week of the battle, the experience modifier of the Runite token was increased from 1.6 to 1.8. It was again increased to 2.0 on 23 September 2013, at the start of the 10th week.