|Release date||9 January 2018|
|A cloak for streamers.|
|This cosmetic will not display |
in PvP-enabled areas.
The Loots Cape is a cosmetic override for the cape slot that was first made available on 9 January 2018 via January's Twitch loot crate . However, the cape could be obtained as early as 1 January 2018, before the first January stream, if the player saved a previously obtained loot crate and opened it in January.  It was a guaranteed reward from Twitch loot crates obtained through the LootScape livestream on 28 January 2018, 30 January 2018 and 4 February 2018.
Getting the CapeEdit
Players can get the cape by following the steps below:
- Create a Twitch account
- Login to your RuneScape account on the RuneScape website
- Click the "Link My Accounts" button on this page
- Watch one of the RuneScape Twitch livestreams for at least few minutes
- Livestreams are conducted on every Tuesday and Friday at 16:00 game time
- Disable your AdBlocker on the Twitch website, or you may not get the loot crate
- The loot crate should appear in your inventory the following day
- Click on the loot crate to get the loots cape (you may have to watch a few streams to get it)
- This item was originally added to the game config on 1 July 2014.
- The cloak was originally meant to be obtained by linking your Twitch account with your RuneScape account and redeeming a code at Diango.
- This item was previously called the Runestream Cloak in the game config.
- ^ Jagex. "Stalker Creatures - RuneScape’s Birthday." RuneScape News.
- ^ https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/7nm5fi/runestream_cloak_released_to_the_game_as_loots
- ^ https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/7sxlyf/guaranteed_loots_cape_drop_from_tuesday_30th_and/
- ^ LootScape announcement
- ^ https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/29ki1y/whats_next_youtubers_and_redditors_capes
|Twitch loot crate||