|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by master runecrafters.|
The Runecrafting cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Runecrafting skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Runecrafting hood from Larriar at the Runecrafting Guild by players who have achieved level 99 Runecrafting. Runecrafting capes are white in colour, and have a yellow trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill.
Before the introduction of the Runespan, the Runecrafting cape was one of the most difficult capes to obtain because training Runecrafting required large amounts of time, effort and dedication to level. The cape is currently the 6th rarest skillcape in the game.
The runecrafting hood can be attached to the cape by using one on the other, creating a hooded runecrafting cape. It can be detached with a right-click option.
Talking to Larriar gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Runecrafting cape's perk reveals the best random rune for the Rune Goldberg Machine when activated. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- Currently, 91,926 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The cape was originally sold by Aubury. On 5 April 2011, the cape transferred to Larriar, making it the third skillcape to change seller, after the Slayer and Strength capes.
- The Runecrafting cape is the third skillcape to change owners, after the Strength cape and Slayer cape. The cape was originally sold by Aubury.
- Despite not being one of the four elemental runes, the Nature rune is included in the skillcape's emote while an Earth rune which is an elemental rune appears to be missing.