Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are two versions of the runecrafter hat that can be obtained. Runecrafter hats are used while playing The Great Orb Project and can also be purchased from the Runecrafting Guild for 1,000 Runecrafting guild tokens or with Thaler. The green hat in the minigame is obtained by Wizard Acantha, while the yellow one is obtained from Wizard Vief. There is no blue hat obtainable during the minigame since there are only two sides.
The Runecrafter hat can be bought as a reward in three colours: green, blue and yellow. It also has "Goggles" which can be put down and taken up by right-clicking the hat when the hat is in one's inventory. The minigame version only has two colours, green and yellow, and does not have the "Goggles" right-click option, as the goggles are worn on the face.
- Runecrafter hat (The Great Orb Project, green)
- Runecrafter hat (The Great Orb Project, yellow)
- Runecrafter hat (green, goggles on)
- Runecrafter hat (green, goggles off)
- Runecrafter hat (yellow, goggles on)
- Runecrafter hat (yellow, goggles off)
- Runecrafter hat (blue, goggles on)
- Runecrafter hat (blue, goggles off)
|(m) stands for members only|