| Talk to Ariane at the entrance to the Wizards' Tower|
| Free to play|
None, but some inventory space required. You will also need to be using the Standard spellbook.|
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- If you have a mindspike in your bank, you will need to bring it
Vortex (no level)|
- Talk to Ariane in the entrance to Wizards' Tower.
- Head into the tower, pick up the Tower mindspike and attack the vortex with any spell. You must unequip any ranged or melee armour or you may not be able to lure the vortex.
- Lure the vortex into the energy beam.
The Old TowerEdit
- Talk to Ariane on the bridge outside.
- Ascend the beam twice, and talk to Wizard Traiborn, Archmage Sedridor and Wizard Ellaron.
- Talk to each person until a chat dialog mentions Ariane (no chat options will be available)
- Descend the beam twice or right-click and select "Bottom floor beam" back to the ground floor.
- Talk to Ariane.
- Ask to investigate the old tower
The Hidden KeyEdit
- Ascend the beam twice.
- Talk to Wizard Ellaron.
- Descend the beam twice, to the ground floor[UK].
- Search the eastern most bookcase for The Harmony of the Runes and The Runes of the Spells of Water.
- Read the books (and view both diagrams) and show them to Ariane.
- Play the organ at the southern end of the ground floor.
- Press the organ keys in the following order: 10x B, 7x A#, 1x G#, and 1x G.
- Take the organ key.
- Talk to Ariane, then head east and enter the door on the seashore.
- Talk to Ariane and then the Rune guardian and answer the questions any way.
- Enter the door behind the Rune guardian.
- Climb down the stairs to the gap.
- Climb behind the statue (on the wall above the gap) and finish the dialogue to push statue out.
- Cross the statue (gap) and climb down the staircase.
- Talk to Ariane.
- Use magic to lure a vortex into Ariane's circle, and keep it there until the circle disappears. You can lure them by attacking them.
- Talk to Ariane again.
- Talk to Archmage Sedridor, who is now on the ground floor of the Wizard's Tower.
- Head to the organ and play notes from the lower manual to trigger several cut scenes.
- Talk to Ariane (east side of the island at the entrance to the lower tower).
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.