|Start point||Mage Training Arena|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Wizard Dougal who is also in the basement.
- You need four spaces in your inventory for Dougal to give you items (This is important, if he doesn't give you the items, he will not accept the steam runes)
- Obtain water and fire runes and runecraft some Steam runes.
- Talk to Dougal.
- Give the runes to Clerval.
- Talk to Wizard Edvin who is also in the basement.
- Solve the portal maze.
- From the start, go through the west portal, then go to the northern portal 3 times.
- Take Edvin's tool to Clerval.
- Obtain five Pizazz points from any of the Mage Training Arena minigames, if you don't already have five.
- Talk to Wizard Shug on the top floor of the arena.
- Enchant the emeralds using the workbench by Clerval.
- Talk to Clerval, holding 20 pure essence.
- Fix the animation table nearby.
- When finished, click the green check button.
- Use the carving tool on the lump of rune essence.
- Talk to Clerval.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 900 experience
- 2,300 experience
- 1,850 experience
- Rune guardian pet
- Fire talisman or Water talisman
- Binding necklace, obtained during the quest with one charge
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|