Welcome to the RuneScape Wiki User Help page. This page is here to offer a central location for those who are participating with the development of this wiki to make general requests for help. For admin help, go here.
Note to users: Remove requests once they have been fully dealt with. Archive those that have a notable discussion.
Note for requesters: Once a solution has been presented and implemented, please add a comment signifying completion, if the request hasn't already been archived. This is to help other users know when to archive completed requests.
- Coding help. Requesting help with writing templates, making a nice user page, or any questions on writing wiki-code can be asked here and users will help to the best of their ability.
- Requests for non-administrative actions. If help is required with an action (such as moving a page), asking users here for help with that action is acceptable.
- Questions on how the wiki works. All the policies and processes in use on the RuneScape Wiki may seem a little overwhelming at first. If you need help in understanding any of the policies, or more in depth instructions on a process, asking here is a good start.
- Other questions to the users of the wiki. - While the Yew Grove is often a better place, a simple question may be asked here for a quick response.
- An all-in-one place to put things. Many of the Wiki's procedures are lesser-known, so putting a note here is a good way to do something if the correct procedure is not known.
- Requests for actions involving administrator tools. Please use Admin requests for such requests.
- Larger discussion with other users on policies or other wide-ranging actions. The Yew Grove is a more suitable location to discuss larger changes to the Wiki's policies, procedures and high-use templates.
- General chat (about RuneScape or not). General chat about RuneScape (or an off-topic subject) should be taken to individual user talk pages, or article talk pages when applicable.
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 |
Quick guide inconsistenciesEdit
Hi, new to being an active contributor although I have been using the wiki for years, I've been noticing inconsistent steps during the One Small Favour quick guide and wondered if it was due to a mistake or simply my ironman hasn't done related quests to the relevant npc therefore options requiring 2 instead of 3 etc being scrambled on more than one occasion or if it is indeed an error and needs to be corrected.
- Both options are possible, but it's been a while since I've done that quest, so I don't know if they're either incorrect, or dependent on related quests for those NPCs. If that option is the option that you see, then please correct it, if it is dependent then other editors will change it to what they see, and then we'll have more prove to see if it is indeed dependent on related quests of NPCs, or if it was just incorrect. 09:24, September 13, 2017 (UTC)