Starieeena has been a solid contributor to the wiki for the last three years, active in content creation, countervandalism and image maintenance. Recently she's become much more involved in the community aspects of the wiki, helping rejuvenate the Events Team and being active in both [[Special:Chat]] and the clan chat. She's also become one of the main people working on new updates, taking a big role in creating solid new pages both before they come out (through information from livestreams and Twitter) as well as immediately after the update.
These are obvious areas where her being an administrator would make life easier for everyone. She's a great editor, knows the policies, and everyone seems to like her. Seems like a no-brainer. ʞooɔ 00:45, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
I, Starieeena, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realise that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my tools because I realise that this is a serious offence. If the community finds that I have done so, my tools will be revoked, and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed,00:50, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Questions for the nominee
1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
I intend to take part in the obvious countervandalism of protecting pages, blocking IPs, deleting unnecessary pages/files, as well as up keeping the Events Team MediaWiki sidebar with our upcoming weekly events. I also intend to help monitor and kick rule-breakers in Special:Chat. Should revisions need to be deleted, I shall also use the administrator tools for that.
2. What have been your most helpful contributions to the RuneScape Wiki, and why?
My edits generally include trying to help out in organising and categorising images, which keeps the Wiki nice and consistent, as well as just small-but-helpful maintenance edits (adding templates, filling in missing information etc.). I have also contributed larger edits, such as updating the Runefest 2013/14 articles, and writing the majority of the Summer Beach Party article. More recently though I have focussed on adding new and upcoming content pages/templates to the wiki, trying to get pages made as early as possible to help prepare for the mass of IP edits/work to be done on update day.
3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
I don't recall having been in any conflicts, nor have felt stressed when it comes to the wiki, at all. Any criticisms/problems with my edits I have discussed rationally, and mistakes of mine that have been pointed out I have admitted my fault.
4. Should this request be successful, which of the following, if any, do you wish to be added to your account: IRC operator; Clan Chat administrator?
I am neutral towards having IRC operator, the community can decide that. I would like Clan Chat administrator to be added to my in-game account, should this RfA succeed.
Additional questions (asked by the community if necessary)
Favorite meme? --16:37, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Rare pepes or ayy lmao 16:41, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
Favorite fetus?16:38, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Definitely not Iiii I I I 16:41, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
Given your work on unreleased updates, do you feel RS:CRYSTAL and RS:FUTURE are too restrictive or could be improved to increase our ability to get accurate content available prior to an update and potentially improve our ability to react to new updates? cqm 22:44, 18 Jul 2015 (UTC)
- I don't think so, no. Having worked on content for unreleased updates RS:FUTURE/CRYSTAL has covered nearly everything, with the exception of twitch streams being a reliable source not listed. 23:21, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
Support --00:47, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support per Cook00:48, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
- oh and to add, active in IRC too, so the full spectrum of communications 00:49, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Comment - This was my idea. Just saying. MolMan 00:50, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
- If only this sugar was as sweet as you sir. fetus is my son and I love him. 11:40, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support06:31, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support fetus is my son and I love him. 11:40, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support - Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall Text wall .... Raglough (talk) 11:44, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Comment - Might it be a good idea to put something other than just "Support", even if it's just "Per Cook"? Saying you support withoot gieing a reason disnae exactly help wi' determining consensus14:33, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
- It says we agree with everything put forth by the proposer. In the absence of opposition, there is nothing else to say. MolMan 14:42, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Are yuu Scottish maet 15:15, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support --16:19, July 16, 2015 (UTC)
Support - Just because I pussied out of my RfA doesn't mean I'm salty about it. --15:34, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Comment - That comment was irrelevant. Full support though, I haven't really seen you around very much but I can tell you're a good addition. --
15:37, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Needs more salt 15:40, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
- Don't worry Scuzzy, you're not alone ;) – Ozank Cx 15:44, July 18, 2015 (UTC)
Support - She was the one who welcomed me. Also, she seems to have a lovely obsession with moles. That is literally all it takes for me to support. MolMan 14:06, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
Support - I am glad the random person we made User of the Month so Liquid wouldn't win has become such a wonderful editor. You have my support. :) 12:30, July 25, 2015 (UTC)