I, C Teng, accept this nomination for adminship. I have read the policies concerning administrators. I realize that this nomination may fail. If I do get community consensus, I promise not to abuse my powers because I realize that this is a serious offence and if the community finds that I have done so, my powers will be revoked and in extreme cases I could be given a community ban. Signed, C Teng talk 12:31, 13 October 2008 (UTC).
- Support as nominator. 5chidori (Talk)(Contribs)(Edits) Play RuneScape 14:04, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Total support Great editor, awesome work done. Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 07:15, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Declining the first nomination for the reasons given showed maturity. A good editor and active in the community. Hurston 12:37, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Well deserving, mature, and active. Karlis (talk) (contribs) 12:39, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Per above. He would be a very good admin. CFLM Talk # Sign 12:42, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Great editor, in my runescape wikia time this user has been a great contributar! They deserve admin rights!
- Support 317% - He's an excellent contributor and has been here for quite sometime.-- 23:41, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support times a billion!!! -- Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 00:20, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support- Lol last he told me that maybe it will have oppose. Japol1 Talk | Sign Here 19:58, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- Absolute Support - C is awesome, he's a great contributor, pretty well experianced, and would be a terrific admin. If he doesn't become one, I'll marry a Jad. --Enigma My Talk 01:34, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - A good editor, and deserves sysop tools. 02:08, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Veteran user and has been here consistently for quite awhile. Has a positive impact on the community. Good job on the nomination. --Whiplash 15:11, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - His edits speak loudly for the kind of job he would do with extra tools. Does not get involved in ridiculous arguments. I do not believe his age to be a concern.--Degenret01 08:57, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - He does a lot of quality editing (go check out his count and or his actual edits) and hasn't he even started up some of the versions of the RS wiki in different languages? He's been a strong member of the community as well as seen by his helpful efforts in the Wikifests, etc. Jathsen (talk ° Contribs #) 01:30, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - I looked at his edits for about--Bob quest 21:56, 17 October 2008 (UTC) 20 minutes, I think he is very dedicated to doing good work here.
- Support - Helpful in and out of the wiki ;) -- Glitcher7707talk 20:55, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
- Strong Support - Has made a lot of edits, is well with the community, and has been here for a long time. Not to mention we use his usersubpage as the sign-up page for WikiFests. Chiafriend12I have 12 friends. 03:34, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Support - Very mature, has done plenty of edits that improve the wiki. Overall great editor. Sir Lenehan File:Smite old.png|25px 05:15, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- Uber Support - I've got to slap myself for missing this up until now. He's hands-down one of our best editors, and among the cream of the crop non-admins. Time to give him his dues. Pikaandpi 17:43, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
Slight Support - i think he's ready to become an admin and prove himself -15:30, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- Neutral - Based on his comments here, I don't really think he understands some of our fundamental article content standards. However, he has otherwise demonstrated excellent maturity and made good edits. Therefore, I cannot give full support or oppose. Dtm142 17:45, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- I disagree completely. Age DOES matter. I remember when I was that young and thought I was mature and that I knew everything. The older i got the more I realised I didn't really know everything I thought I did and wasnt as mature as I thought. -- Mercifull (Talk) 10:41, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- What matters here is not how mature C Teng thinks he is, but how mature we think he is, and from the comments above, there doesn't appear to be a problem with that. Hurston 12:22, 22 October 2008 (UTC)
- im also not that keen on support because C Teng's lvl is unimpressive, i understand that is not imprtant but i slightly doubt the ability of a level 34, even on a wiki
- An editor's combat level or other in-game status has absolutely NO effect on their efficiency as a sysop. CFLM Talk # Sign 13:02, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- That very well may be the saddest most ridiculous oppose I've ever seen. As well we should all say that we can't accept the edits of Btzkillerv because he is only ranked in 4 skills. Does that mean any knowledge you may have is valueless? No. Thats not how a wiki works, thank goodness we have some wisdom around here.--Degenret01 13:07, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- i'm sadistic person, ah well at least i havent even put an request in, and i never sad i would oppose, did i?
Closed - This RFA has achieved community consensus, therefore C Teng will be sysopped. Dtm142 01:10, 26 October 2008 (UTC)