Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This contest is over and is being preserved as an archive.
The winning essays may be read here
How has the RuneScape Wiki improved your RuneScape experience? Answer this question in-depth and a year's worth of RuneScape membership could be yours!
We are kicking off the summer by giving back to the community. Wikia has purchased 12-month, 6-month, and 3-month membership cards, to be given to the winners of the competition. Entries should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How has the RuneScape Wiki improved your RuneScape experience?
Please answer this question with an anecdote about how the RuneScape Wiki helped you.
- There is no length requirement, but please try and keep it to a maximum of 750 words.
- All entries must be received by midnight GMT on 1 July.
- By submitting a story, you give the RuneScape Wiki the irrevocable right to publish the story as we see fit.
- All entries should be written professionally and should be suitable for publication.
- Entries should be submitted to email@example.com.
- The entries will be judged by a panel of RuneScape Wiki editors, with the results announced and the prizes awarded on 8 July.
- The first place author will receive a 12-month RuneScape subscription (valued at $72 USD).
- The second place author will receive a 6-month RuneScape subscription (valued at $36 USD).
- The third place author will receive a 3-month RuneScape subscription (valued at $18 USD).
- First place - Qwert for the essay, How Has The Wiki Improved RuneScape For Me
- Second place - Oblantic for the essay, I could literally almost taste that crown
- Third place - Hyrum Crook for the story, Dreams of Flicking a Whip
Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to everyone else who entered!
Any questions or comments will be addressed on the talk page. Please post there if you need anything.