- Gear for the final fight and enter the dungeon south of the Miscellania courtyard. Having 8 free inventory spaces is recommended.
- Go into the bar to the east, and speak with Donal.
- Head north-west to use the Mining Prop on the crevice, and go through.
Fixing the LiftEdit
- Pick up the engine, 3 pulley beams, 3 beams, and some rope from the crates.
- Put 5 coal in the engine.
- Use a pulley beam on the broken scaffolding.
- Use a beam on a pulley beam, and you'll get a long pulley beam.
- Attach another beam to get a longer pulley beam, use that on the scaffolding.
- Use your last pulley beam.
- Use your rope on the scaffold.
- Use the third beam on the platform (north side).
- Use the engine with coal in it on the engine platform.
Exploring the TunnelEdit
- Grab another rope, go up the lift and pick up the plank off the ground, and enter the tunnel.
- Continue east.
- Use your rope on the overhanging rock and swing across.
- Search the fire remains to obtain a burnt diary.
- Use the plank to cross the small rocks.
- Search the other fire remains to add pages to the diary.
- Note: the steam vents in this area will hurt you slightly.
- Make your way to the end of the tunnel, collecting the remaining diary pages.
- Read the entire journal.
- Squeeze through the crevice at the end.
- After the cutscene talk to anyone of the 5 NPCs.
- Continue down the tunnel, squeeze through the crevice.
- Kill the Giant Sea Snake, and pick up the heavy box.
- Go back through the crevice and a guard will drop a rope down to help you up.
- Talk to Queen Sigrid.
- Talk to King Vargas (you can drop the empty box and diary).
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.