|Start point||Islwyn inside the elven woods.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Medium to Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Islwyn and ElunedEdit
- Track down Islwyn, who will be either west of Lletya or west of the Tirannwn lodestone.
- If the elves are not near the quest start icon, simply hop worlds until you find them.
- Talk to Islwyn.
- Talk to Eluned.
- Bank all your combat equipment.
- Use Glarial's pebble on the tombstone north west of the fishing guild.
- Kill a moss giant (1000 life points). It will drop a seed.
- Take the seed to Eluned.
- Use Games necklace and teleport to Barbarian Outpost, then run south.
- Enter the waterfall dungeon:
- Equip Glarial's amulet.
- Board the log raft north of Baxtorian falls.
- Use a rope on the rock.
- Use a rope on the dead tree.
- Enter the door.
- Search the crates in the east room for A key.
- Take the west path all the way north.
- Click your seed in the final room.
- Return to Islwyn to choose your reward.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 10,000 experience
- A used crystal bow or crystal ward (your choice, it will be 20% charged).
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 5 of the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|