A Rope rack is a Construction item that can be built in hotspots at four specific locations. The materials and construction level required vary depending on the location it is built. Once built, the rack can be left-clicked to take a rope, and has an inexhaustible supply. The locations they can be found are some of those that require a rope to access, namely three eagle eyries (the main hub at Eagles' Peak, the Karamjan Jungle eagle, and the Jungle eagle at Feldip Hills) and by the raft at the back of the house on top of Baxtorian Falls.
To build the rope racks, the player must be carrying a hammer and a saw, either in their inventory or in their tool-belt. Bonus experience will affect experience gained from building a rack.
|Eagles' Peak eyrie||18||3 planks, 5 ropes, 4 nails||252|
|Baxtorian Falls house||24||3 oak planks, 5 ropes||540|
|Karamja eyrie||28||3 oak planks, 5 ropes||540|
|Feldip eyrie||38||3 teak planks, 5 ropes||810|
|Total||3 planks, 6 oak planks, 3 teak planks, 5 ropes*, 4 nails||2142|
- If one is constructing all of these at once, they may bring 5 ropes to build the first rope rack, then collect 5 more from the one they construct before they go over to build the next.
Eagle's Peak Eyrie RackEdit
The Eagle's Peak rope rack is located in the southeast corner of the eyrie room within the Eagle's Peak Dungeon. Right click on the ruined rope rack with the planks, ropes and nails in your inventory and choose Build Ruined Rope Rack to repair it.
Baxtorian Falls RackEdit
The Baxtorian rope rack is just inside the fence behind (west) the house at the top of Baxtorian Falls. Right click on the ruined rope rack with the oak planks and ropes in your inventory and choose Build Ruined Rope Rack to repair it.
Karamja Eyrie RackEdit
The Karamja rope rack is located in the northeast corner of the rectangular Karamja eagle eyrie (which can only be accessed after completion of the quest Back to my Roots). Right click on the ruined rope rack with the oak planks and ropes in your inventory and choose Build Ruined Rope Rack to repair it.
Feldip Eyrie RackEdit
The Feldip rope rack is located next to the northern most exit of the Feldip eagle eyrie . Right click on the ruined rope rack with the teak planks and ropes in your inventory and choose Build Ruined Rope Rack to repair it.
- As the racks serve as an infinite supply of rope, those wishing to construct all in one go need only ever carry 5 rope with them; another five can be taken from each rack built, to be used to make the next one.
- The two eagle locations that do not have spots to build rope racks instead have rope that spawns on the floor nearby.
- Baxtorian falls is the only rope rack location not associated with the Eagle Transportation System.
- At the Baxtorian falls location, it says you need a "hammer, saw, five coils of rope, three oak planks, and 0 nails "
- Protean planks cannot be used in place of any planks to build the racks.