Rock may refer to any of the following:
- A mineral outcrop which is often mined by players to gain ores.
- As of 20 December 2011, the Christmas Update 2011, all mining rocks were graphically updated so that now they have a sparkle and empty rocks have a different colour.
- Rock (elemental), a possibly useless item gained whilst mining elemental ore or found during Underground Pass. Examine: A chunk of rock.
- Rock (limestone), an item that players may create accidentally whilst trying to make a limestone brick. Examine: A rock.
- Rock (Mogre camp), an item used to make you heavier before entering the Mudskipper or Crab enclosures.
- Rock (dungeoneering), used in the damaged bridge puzzle room in dungeoneering.
- Pet rock, a pet obtained during and after The Fremennik Trials quest, which can act as a pet.
- Rock cake, an ogre delicacy which damages players when eaten.
- Strange rock, an item found while training non-combat skills.
- A rock, a quest item used during In Aid of the Myreque.
- Big rock, an item used in the King of the Dwarves quest.
- Rock (The Firemaker's Curse) - Used in The Firemaker's Curse quest.
- Rock (monster), A level 126 troll found on Death Plateau.
- A Physical boundary found in the environment.
- Players can build Decorative rocks in their POHs.
- Before completing Enlightened Journey, rocks are used to hide balloon landing spots.
- The Rock, a prison on Rock Island in the Southern Sea.