|Start point||Bill Teach in Mos Le'Harmless or Port Phasmatys|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Long to Very Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Travel to Mos Le'Harmless (fairy ring DIP if you have repaired the bridge), and buy 3 pieces of pirate clothing from Dodgy Mike's Second-hand Clothing.
- Talk to Bill Teach in The Green Ghost, The Other Inn or on The Adventurous.
- Talk to the Customs Sergeant in the house in southeast Rimmington while wearing three pieces of pirate clothing.
- He will tell you to bank your items to be arrested, do that by storing your items in the locker in the room to the north and talk to the Customs sergeant again.
- Once in the prison, shout-through the barred window to your east.
- Pick up the tin cup in the cell and use it on the cell door 3 times until Heavy-handed Harry throws stew on you.
- Right-click tap pipes to receive a pipe.
- Shout-through your cell door until you receive a quill, paper, and ink bottle.
- Use the quill on the ink bottle to get an inky quill. Then use the inky quill on the paper and write a message to Young Ralph.
- Use the note on the barred window.
- Young Ralph won't see the note, so pick up the accordion just outside your cell by searching in the rubble.
- Shout-through the cell to receive another paper, then use the ink bottle on the paper to get inky paper.
- Use the ink bottle (empty) on the sharp rock outside of your cell, around the corner on the outside of the east-most wall to get a smashed bottle.
- Use the smashed bottle on the accordion, then the pipe on the accordion, finally the inky paper on the accordion to get a vacuum pump.
- Use your fishy prison uniform top on the perch rock to the east outside of your cell.
- Use your vacuum pump on the seagull once it appears.
- Use the vacuum pump and gull on the barred window, then shout-through it.
- Speak to Young Ralph and go to the east side of the island to a dock and Dive Pier.
- Travel to Braindeath Island by speaking to Pirate Pete north of Port Phasmatys.
- Go west and speak to Captain Braindeath, he will give you 5 items.
- Travel to the bar in north Port Sarim called The Rusty Anchor.
- Talk to the Bartender.
- Talk to the Bartender again.
- Repeat this about five times.
- Go outside, put on a disguise and then ask about the rum again. Repeat this step with each disguise.
- Talk to the bartender again, this time with no disguise and he will give you an Order slip.
- While you are in the area, to save a trip, speak to Redbeard Frank to start his task.
- Go back to Braindeath Island and give the order to Captain Braindeath to receive Braindeath's mark.
- Speak to Redbeard Frank south of the pub in Port Sarim. (You can skip this step if you already spoke with him two steps ago)
- Travel to Mos Le'Harmless via the charter boat or Bill Teach and talk to Brother Tranquility.
- Return to Redbeard Frank on the Port Sarim dock and deliver the letter.
- Put on your pirate clothing and head back to Braindeath Island and go down the southern stairs. When you are outside, head further south and talk to Captain Donnie to get incomplete plans.
- Head northwest to 50% Luke by the bridge and use charcoal on him. (There is charcoal in a crate on the other side of the gate near 50% Luke.)
- Return to Redbeard Frank on the Port Sarim docks and exchange the Charcoal rubbing for Frank's mark.
Bill Teach and Captain Brass Hand Harry
- Talk to Bill Teach inside the pub in Mos Le'Harmless to obtain an introduction letter.
- Go upstairs, then north to the other building. Speak with 50 Ships Mufassah.
- Talk to Brass Hand Harry for 5 broken hands.
- Take-apart the five broken hands.
- Use a piece on another to trigger a puzzle. Complete the puzzle to obtain a Brass hand.
- Talk to Brass Hand Harry to receive an Ink pad. Use the ink pad on the brass hand and then the Inky hand on the Paper then talk to Harry again to receive Brass Hand Harry's mark.
For the following part, you must weigh under kg. With your Diving apparatus, Fishbowl helmet, and Ghostspeak amulet, travel to Dragontooth Island via the Ghost captain at the row boat in Port Phasmatys (he is at the south-eastern end of the docks).
- Travel to the north-east part of Dragontooth Island and dive via the chain.
- Swim around until you find a Karamthulhu, catch it. (It is the only fish that appears on the mini map.)
- Head over to the ship and climb-up the stairs. Open the chest to get a crowbar.
- Go back down the stairs and then down the ladder to the east.
- Go west on the bottom floor of the ship and dig the mess to uncover the idol of many heads buried in the pile of sand and bring it back to Bill Teach to receive Bill Teach's mark.
Cap'n Izzy No-Beard
- Travel to Brimhaven and go to the Brimhaven Agility Arena, located southeast of the docks.
- Speak to Cap'n Izzy No-Beard.
- If you haven't done so yet, feel free to destroy the and ink pad and hand.
- Deposit all of your items in the locker and get arrested by talking to the Customs Sergeant.
- Search the bed for a crude lockpick and use it on your cell door.
- Kill one of the customs officers, loot the uniform and equip it to disguise yourself.
- Head to the top floor and enter the room with the cabinets.
- Search the north-most cabinet on the second column from the west for "Wanda the Fish".
- Talk to the Locker Officer and receive the Brooch. Then go back to Cap'n Izzy No-Beard to receive Izzy's mark.
Back to prison & quest completion Edit
- Go back to the Customs Sergeant in Rimmington and tell him you want to make a confession, he will give you a File.
- Use one of the 5 Marks on the File, and all of them will fill it up.
- Talk to the Customs Sergeant to give him the file. Talk to him again to get sent back to prison.
- Search the bed for the crude lockpick and break out of your cell. Kill the Customs Officer(s) for another uniform then head to the top floor.
- You may get a message saying that the lock is rusty, and the lockpick does not work. Continue trying until it works.
- Talk to the Locker Officer to get back the filled File that you gave the Customs Sergeant earlier.
- Head back down to your cell and shout-through the barred window to Young Ralph. A cutscene will follow. If you misclick while going through the dialogue during the cutscene you will exit it and have to start the cutscene over.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 25,000 experience
- 25,000 experience
- 25,000 experience
- 25,000 experience
- Free access to the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Access to the Rock Island Prison, where players can steal from customs evidence files
- Access to a bank deposit box in Rimmington
- The ability to buy Braindeath 'rum' from The Rusty Anchor Inn
- The ability to understand pirates on Mos Le'Harmless without the book o' piracy
- The ability to catch pirate implings (with 76 )
- The ability to raise an ex-ex-parrot by speaking to Bill Teach and 50 Ships Mufassah (with 71 )
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked