Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- North of the Baxtorian Falls (the river's mouth)
- West of the Fishing Guild
- North of East Ardougne castle
- West of the Clock Tower
- Near the Battlefield
- Castle Wars (only accessible during the activity)
- Log balance in East Ardougne (requires 33 Agility)
The river has many Fishing spots along it. These are:
- At the top of the Baxtorian Falls (used for catching leaping trout, salmon, and sturgeon)
- Near the bridge North of the Combat Training Camp
- Next to the bridge just outside Ardougne
- Near the Observatory
- As Ardougne, the major city on the River Dougne, is pronounced "Arr-doyn", the river itself is most likely pronounced as "Doyn".
- Before the Castle Wars update, there was a small section of the river that connected to the stream that lead into the cave below Castle Wars, effectively making the entrance an island. This was removed in a Hidden update, most likely making access to Castle Wars much quicker.