Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||18 April 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||Desert Treasure|
|High alch||210 coins|
|Low alch||140 coins|
|Destroy||This item can be reclaimed from Rasolo the merchant.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A ring that allows you to see things that are normally invisible...|
The ring of visibility can be obtained from Rasolo the merchant, after the player retrieved his cross for him during the quest Desert Treasure. Wearing the ring lets the player see certain ghosts and items that are normally invisible. The ring of visibility cannot be made using the Crafting skill.
Upon completion of the Shadow Sword miniquest, Missing, Presumed Death and claiming all the rewards, Fate of the Gods, and Ritual of the Mahjarrat, players can enter and leave the Empyrean Citadel throne room (don't teleport out) to have Sliske grant them the ability to see into the shadow realm. Once players gain this ability, the ring of visibility is only required to reveal the lost Ga'al, and find Hopespear.
- Accessing the Shadow Dungeon during and after Desert Treasure.
- Seeing the Mysterious ghosts for the Curse of Zaros miniquest.
- Seeing General Khazard and his scouts as part of The General's Shadow.
- Seeing Hopespear and completing the Hopespear's Will miniquest.
- Seeing invisible portals to the Spirit realm.
- Seeing an invisible Heat globe pedestal in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Seeing Saint Elspeth's ghost to obtain the Holy Cithara.
- Seeing the Ghost penguin after Some Like It Cold.
- Using it on the Ring of stone to spawn TzHaar-Ga'al-Kot.
- Seeing, controlling and using the World Gate at Arandar.
- Seeing Soran, Emissary of Zaros on the back of Tuska during the third World Event.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- The ring used to be always lost upon death, but due to a patch update it is now automatically kept upon death.
- It used to be possible to obtain multiple rings by using the drop trick.
- The ring is described to let the player 'see into the shadows.' This may be a reference to The One Ring from The Lord of the Rings.
- During the quest Fate of the Gods, it's hinted that Sliske is the creator, or perhaps a previous owner, of the ring of visibility as he says, "Ah, I see you are wearing that little ring of mine" when the player is wearing it to see the World Gate.