|Release||4 October 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||121,200 coins|
|Low alch||80,800 coins|
|Exchange||450,095 coins (info)|
|Examine||An enchanted ring.|
A ring of stone is a ring obtainable as a drop from TzHaar and TokHaar. When worn, the ring transforms the player into a lump of rock. The wearer may chat while transformed, but any attempt to move will automatically unmorph the player. The player will also be automatically unmorphed if attacked by an NPC or another player. Similar to the Easter ring, the ring of stone cannot actually be seen equipped in the ring slot as the worn inventory interface will be unavailable, and a window with a single "Unmorph" button will replace it. When transformed by the ring of stone, the player's white dot will still be visible on the minimap, and if right-clicked by another player all normal options are still available. It does, however, pause the poison effect for as long as the player is morphed.
A ring of stone recolour is available from the third batch of Members Loyalty Programme rewards that was released in December 2011. When recoloured, it not only changes the appearance of the ring itself, but also allows players to change into different coloured rocks.
For 4,000 loyalty points, players can buy the ability to change the colour of their ring of stone. This cannot be refunded, but once bought, players can change the colour of their ring of stone as many times as they like.
A recoloured ring has a recoloured rock when the ring is worn. Besides the colour, the kind of rock also changes. For example: the original looks like a brown mining rock, while yellow for example looks like a sulphur rock and red/green look more like crystals.
To change ring colours the player must use the ring on Xuan and then select desired colour.
When recoloured, the ring is untradeable. The player must change the colour to Original to trade the ring.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||26.3%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|TokHaar-Hok||108; 112||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Hur||100; 112||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Ket||119; 180||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Ket Champion||105; 112||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Ket-Zek||112; 400||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Mej||119; 160||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Tok-Xil||119; 200||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Xil||119; 140||1||Very rare|
|TokHaar-Yt-MejKot||112; 300||1||Very rare|
|TzHaar-Hur||86; 98||1||Very rare|
- Mining rocks were graphically updated twice before the ring's rock was updated to match (Patch notes of 4 October 2011).
- If a player attempts to wear the ring of stone while performing an emote, they would be told "You're a little busy showing off right now!"
- The ring of stone used to be obtained by enchanting an onyx ring using the Lvl-6 Enchant spell until it was changed to a drop instead on 27 March 2017. The onyx ring is now enchanted into the ring of fortune instead.