|Release date||18 April 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Desert Treasure|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|On death||Always kept in inventory|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A ring that allows you to see things that are normally invisible.|
The Ring of Visibility can be obtained from Rasolo the merchant, after the player obtained his cross for him during the quest Desert Treasure. Wearing the ring lets the player see certain ghosts and items that are normally invisible. It is also used in the Ghostly robes, Shadow sword and Goblin High Priest miniquests, The Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest, and is required to receive a Cithara after One Piercing Note. The Ring of visibility cannot be made using the Crafting skill. Its appearance is identical to that of a normal Gold ring. When a player wears the Ring of Visibility, but has not started Spirit of Summer, the spirit realm portals become visible.
- Seeing the Mysterious ghosts for the Curse of Zaros miniquest.
- Seeing General Khazard and his scouts as part of The General's Shadow.
- Seeing Hopespear and completing the Hopespear's Will miniquest.
- Seeing invisible portals to the Spirit realm
- Seeing an invisible Heat globe pedestal in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Seeing Saint Elspeth's ghost to obtain the Holy Cithara
- Seeing the Ghost penguin after Some Like It Cold.
- Using it on the Ring of stone to spawn TzHaar-Ga'al-Kot.
|[view] • [talk]|
- The ring used to be always lost upon death, but in a patch update, it was kept on death, but now it is once again lost upon death.
- The player can obtain several rings by using the Drop trick.
Beacon • Charos(activated) • Easter • Explorer's(1) (2) (3) (4) • Fire • Ferocious • Jennica's • Lunar • 'Perfect' • Slaying • Visibility • Kinship • Vigour • Devotion • Ring of seeking (hide) (seek) (both) • TokKul-Zo • Sixth-Age circuit