|Release||19 August 2010 (Update)|
|Examine||Wearing it fills you with energy.|
The ring of vigour is an item that can be obtained using 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens from the rewards trader in Daemonheim. It also requires an Attack level of 62 to purchase. When the ring of vigour is worn;
- When a special attacks (but not ultimates) is used it only requires 90% of the normally required adrenaline or special attack energy. So for example with this ring equipped, only 45% adrenaline or special attack energy is required to use the Armadyl godsword special (which requires 50% adrenaline or special attack energy).
Ring of vigour does stack with Invigorate for extra adrenaline.
|62 , 62||None|
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Comparison with other ringsEdit
|Ring of death||None||21,880,165|| 25|
|Superior leviathan ring|| 90 to make|
|100 Pearls|| 15|
|Asylum surgeon's ring|| 85 |
All Broken Home Challenges
|Onyx ring (i)||300 Mobilising Armies rating|| 1,315,524|
|Sixth-Age circuit|| The World Wakes|
and all optional requirements
|Berserker ring (i)||300 Mobilising Armies rating (if purchased using Reward Credits)|| 101,429|
|Seers' ring (i)|| 67,778|
|Warrior ring (i)|| 49,508|
|Archers' ring (i)|| 43,371|
|Luck of the dwarves||None||42,007,840||17||
|Berserker ring||None||101,429|| 12|
|Ring of vigour|| 62 |
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- When first released the Game Guide stated that it cost 32,000 tokens and that it only works with melee attacks. However, this was a mistake.
- This item was sometimes used by rushers in the Wilderness with dragon claws and/or Korasi's sword. This allowed a rusher to get either 3 series of very quick attacks or 2 magical attacks that were very likely to get a kill if the target was not using protection prayers or paying attention. This is no longer possible after the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- The ring was made impossible to alchemise in a hidden update.