FANDOM


This article is about jewellery items. For other uses, see Ring (disambiguation).

A ring is an equipment item in RuneScape worn in the ring slot of the Worn Equipment menu.

Crafting skill ringsEdit

These rings can be created with a ring mould, a gold bar and gems (optional) using the Crafting skill with the required Crafting level.

Gold rings are purely cosmetic in free-to-play, but in pay-to-play rings may be enchanted to gain special bonuses. Enchanting a ring (must contain a gem) requires the runes and Magic level necessary to cast the appropriate enchantment spell. Each ring has its own unique enchantment.

Gem Unenchanted ring Crafting Enchanted ring Magic Effect
Opal Opal[1] Opal ring Opal ring 1 Ring of metamorphosis Ring of metamorphosis 7 Lvl-1 Enchant icon Chance to receive double experience when barehanding butterflies
Gem-less Clay ring Clay ring 4 Ring of devotion Ring of devotion N/A[2] Counts as a Saradomin item in God Wars Dungeon and the bandit camp
Jade Jade[1] Jade ring Jade ring 13 Ring of respawn Ring of respawn 27 Lvl-2 Enchant icon Teleports to five respawn locations
Red topaz Red topaz[1] Topaz ring Topaz ring 16 Columbarium ring Columbarium ring 49 Lvl-3 Enchant icon Increased chance to receive the sunspear effect when killing vyres
Sapphire Sapphire Sapphire ring Sapphire ring 20 Ring of recoil Ring of recoil 7 Lvl-1 Enchant icon Recoils 10% of damage to an attacker
Emerald Emerald Emerald ring Emerald ring 27 Ring of duelling (8) Ring of duelling 27 Lvl-2 Enchant icon Teleports to four locations
Ruby Ruby Ruby ring Ruby ring 34 Ring of forging Ring of forging 49 Lvl-3 Enchant icon 100% chance of smelting an iron bar
Diamond Diamond Diamond ring Diamond ring 43 Ring of life Ring of life 57 Lvl-4 Enchant icon Teleports a player to safety if their life points drop below 10%
Dragonstone Dragonstone Dragonstone ring Dragonstone ring 55 Ring of wealth Ring of wealth 68 Lvl-5 Enchant icon Tier 2 luck enhancer, teleports to two locations
Onyx Onyx Onyx ring Onyx ring 67 Ring of fortune Ring of fortune 87 Lvl-6 Enchant icon Tier 3 luck enhancer, teleports to two locations
Hydrix Hydrix Hydrix ring Hydrix ring 79 Ring of death Ring of death Chance of restoring adrenaline when a monster is killed, teleports a player to a spawn point when killed
Alchemical onyx Alchemical onyx Alchemical onyx ring Alchemical onyx ring 91 Luck of the dwarves Luck of the dwarves Tier 4 luck enhancer, teleports to three locations, required to receive a Hazelmere's signet ring drop
Enchanted gem Enchanted N/A[3] 75 Ring of slaying (8) Slayer ring N/A[3] Allows players to contact a Slayer master, teleports to four locations
  1. ^ a b c Made with a silver bar instead of a gold bar.
  2. ^ Use soft clay with a Ring Mould to create an Unfired clay ring, use this with Pottery oven to craft a Clay ring. Clay rings may be sold to Morgan in Draynor Village for 10 gp each. But they can also be blessed by Father Aereck of Lumbridge Church, turning it into a Ring of devotion.
  3. ^ a b Players can purchase these rings from Slayer Masters, at a cost of 75 points per ring, as well as "purchasing the knowledge" of how to craft the rings, at a one-time cost of 300 points. Since the Slayer gems are already enchanted, unenchanted slayer rings do not exist.

Quest ringsEdit

Ring Quest Detail
Lunar ring Lunar ring Lunar Diplomacy Provides a +19 armour rating and +13 Magic bonus
Beacon ring Beacon ring What Lies Below

Provides a +3 armour rating and +2 Magic bonus

Ring of charos Ring of charos Creature of Fenkenstrain Used to persuade certain NPCs, allowing discounts
Ring of charos (a) Ring of charos (a) Garden of Tranquillity Increased powers of persuasion
'Perfect' ring 'Perfect' ring Family Crest Given to Avan in exchange for part of the crest
Ring of visibility Ring of visibility Desert Treasure Used to see the normally invisible, e.g. ghosts
Jennica's ring Jennica's ring Spirit of Summer Allows access to the Spirit Realm
Mabel's ring Mabel's ring Love Story Returned to Mabel for a reward
TokKul-Zo TokKul-Zo The Elder Kiln

Provides a +2 armour rating and +2 Strength, Ranged, and Magic bonus

Sixth-Age circuit Sixth-Age circuit The World Wakes

Same bonuses as an onyx ring (i) with an armour bonus of 12 instead of 22, requires completion of additional quests to obtain

Asylum doctor's ring Asylum doctor's ring Broken Home Grants +7 bonus in Strength, Ranged and Magic. While wearing this ring, certain monsters may drop undercooked mystery meat when they die
Asylum surgeon's ring Asylum surgeon's ring

Grants +21 bonus in Strength, Ranged and Magic. It also has a 40% chance of saving a quarter of a special attack's original cost (e.g. 60% becomes 45%)

Other ringsEdit

Ring Effect
Easter ring Easter ring Allows the player to morph into an egg.
Explorer's ring 1 Explorer's ring Prayer bonus of +1 and style bonuses ranging from 1 to 10 depending on the version earned after completing various parts of the Lumbridge and Draynor Tasks.
Ferocious ring (5) Ferocious ring Possible drop from Slayer monsters inside Kuradal's Dungeon. Increases damage against monsters found in said dungeon.
Berserker ring Berserker ring +5 armour rating and +12 to range, melee, and magic bonus.
Warrior ring Warrior ring +17 melee bonus.
Seers' ring Seers' ring +17 magic bonus.
Archers' ring Archers' ring +17 ranged bonus.
Ring of fire Ring of fire 2% more Firemaking experience when lighting logs. This ring can be combined with flame gloves for a 5% boost.
Kethsi ring (5) Kethsi ring Possible drop from Elite rune dragons. Gives a 4% (8% in Kuradal's Dungeon) damage boost against metallic dragons as well as 5 teleports to adamant and rune dragons.
Ring of kinship Ring of kinship Obtainable from the Dungeoneering tutor, useful for its teleport to Daemonheim. Available for non-members.
Ring of vigour Ring of vigour When using an ultimate ability, 10% adrenaline is retained. It is purchased from the Dungeoneering rewards trader for 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
Ring of potency Ring of potency +1 bonuses to all styles. Available for free players.
Leviathan ring Leviathan ring +13 attack bonuses to all styles as well as +41 armour rating.
Superior leviathan ring Superior leviathan ring +15 attack bonuses to all styles as well as +43 armour rating.
Ring of snow Ring of snow Allows the player to morph into a gift box.
Ring of stone Ring of stone Allows the player to morph into a rock.

Imbued ringsEdit

Some rings may be imbued with an enchantment for 180 thaler or as a reward from Mobilising Armies. Imbuing them gives the rings additional combat bonuses. The rings that may be imbued are:

Unimbued rings G.E. Price Imbued rings Notes
Defence-icon Bonus Class Page
Ring of charos (a) Ring of charos (a) N/A 4 15 CombatSwords Ring of charos (a)(i) Ring of charos (a)(i) Reward from the Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest
Gold ring Gold ring 433 4 2 Gold ring (i) Gold ring (i) Enchanted rings (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) will not work. Only the unenchanted versions will work.
Sapphire ring Sapphire ring 922 6 5 Sapphire ring (i) Sapphire ring (i)
Emerald ring Emerald ring 1,563 7 7 Emerald ring (i) Emerald ring (i)
Ruby ring Ruby ring 1,557 9 10 Ruby ring (i) Ruby ring (i)
Diamond ring Diamond ring 1,985 10 13 Diamond ring (i) Diamond ring (i)
Dragonstone ring Dragonstone ring 9,547 12 17 Dragonstone ring (i) Dragonstone ring (i)
Onyx ring Onyx ring 2,071,065 22 21 Onyx ring (i) Onyx ring (i)
Lunar ring Lunar ring 2,000 19 21 Magic weakness icon Lunar ring (i) Lunar ring (i) Player made, or bought from the Oneiromancer for 2,000 coins when lost, and requires Lunar Diplomacy quest
Seers' ring Seers' ring 25,800 0 25 Seers' ring (i) Seers' ring (i) The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Prime
Archers' ring Archers' ring 29,333 0 25 Ranged weakness icon Archers' ring (i) Archers' ring (i) The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Supreme
Warrior ring Warrior ring 21,880 0 25 Melee weakness icon Warrior ring (i) Warrior ring (i) The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Rex
Berserker ring Berserker ring 149,536 19 17 CombatSwords Berserker ring (i) Berserker ring (i)

See alsoEdit