Crafting skill ringsEdit
Gold rings are purely cosmetic in free-to-play, but in pay-to-play rings may be enchanted to gain special bonuses. Enchanting a ring (must contain a gem) requires the runes and Magic level necessary to cast the appropriate enchantment spell. Each ring has its own unique enchantment.
|Gem||Unenchanted ring||Enchanted ring|
|Gem-less||Clay ring||4||Ring of devotion||N/A1|
|Gem-less||Gold ring||5||Ring of visibility||N/A2|
|Sapphire||Sapphire ring||20||Ring of recoil||7|
|Emerald||Emerald ring||27||Ring of duelling||27|
|Ruby||Ruby ring||34||Ring of forging||49|
|Diamond||Diamond ring||43||Ring of life||57|
|Dragonstone||Dragonstone ring||55||Ring of wealth||68|
|Onyx||Onyx ring||67||Ring of Stone||87|
- Use soft clay with a Ring Mould to create an Unfired clay ring, use this with Pottery oven to craft a Clay ring. Clay rings may be sold to Morgan in Draynor Village for 10 gp each. But they can also be blessed by Father Aereck of Lumbridge Church, turning it into a Ring of devotion.
- It cannot be player-crafted from Gold rings, but is obtainted during the Desert Treasure quest from Rasolo.
- Players can purchase these rings from Slayer Masters, at a cost of 75 points per ring. As well as "purchasing the knowledge" of how to craft the rings, at a one-time cost of 300 points. Since the Slayer gems are already enchanted, unenchanted slayer rings do not exist.
|Lunar ring||Lunar Diplomacy||Provides a +12 armour rating|
|Beacon ring||What Lies Below||
Provides a +3 armour rating and 1.5% magic critical rating
|Ring of charos||Creature of Fenkenstrain||Used to persuade certain NPCs, allowing discounts|
|Ring of charos (a)||Garden of Tranquillity||Increased powers of persuasion|
|'Perfect' ring||Family Crest||Given to Avan in exchange for part of the crest|
|Ring of visibility||Desert Treasure||Used to see the normally invisible, e.g. ghosts|
|Jennica's ring||Spirit of Summer||Allows access to the Spirit Realm|
|Mabel's ring||Love Story||Returned to Mabel for a reward|
|Tokkul-Zo||The Elder Kiln||
Provides a +2 armour rating and 2 Strength, Ranged, and Magic bonus
|Sixth-Age circuit||The World Wakes|
- Easter ring: allows you to morph into an egg.
- Explorer's ring: gives a prayer bonus of +1.
- Ferocious ring: possible drop from Slayer monsters inside Kuradal's Dungeon. Increases damage against monsters found in said dungeon.
- Fremennik rings
- Ring of fire: gives 2% more Firemaking experience when lighting logs. This ring can be combined with flame gloves for a 5% boost.
- Ring of kinship: is obtainable from the Dungeoneering tutor and is useful for its teleport to Daemonheim. This is a useful ring for non-members.
- Ring of vigour: purchased from the Dungeoneering rewards trader for 50,000 Dungeoneering tokens.
- Ring of potency: gives +0.8% critical bonuses to all styles. This is a useful ring for free players.
- Leviathan ring(superior): gives +2.2% (superior: 2.4%) critical bonuses to all styles as well as +78 (superior: +104) armour rating.
Some rings may be imbued with an enchantment as a reward from Mobilising Armies. Imbuing them gives the rings additional combat bonuses. The rings that may be imbued are:
|Unimbued rings||G.E. Price||Imbued rings||Notes|
|Ring of charos (a)||N/A||4||2.3%||Ring of charos (a)(i)||Reward from the Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest|
|Gold ring||159||4||1.5%||Gold ring (i)||Enchanted rings (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) will not work. Only the unenchanted versions will work.|
|Sapphire ring||366||6||1.6%||Sapphire ring (i)|
|Emerald ring||846||7||1.8%||Emerald ring (i)|
|Ruby ring||943||9||2.0||Ruby ring (i)|
|Diamond ring||2,197||10||2.2||Diamond ring (i)|
|Dragonstone ring||9,829||12||2.5%||Dragonstone ring (i)|
|Onyx ring||1,279,476||23||2.7%||Onyx ring (i)|
|Lunar ring||2,000||14||2.5%||Lunar ring (i)||Player made, or bought from the Oneiromancer for 2,000 coins when lost, and requires Lunar Diplomacy quest|
|Seers' ring||428,654||0||3.0%||Seers' ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Prime and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Archers' ring||56,668||0||3.0%||Archers' ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Supreme and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Warrior ring||292,552||0||3.0%||Warrior ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Rex and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Berserker ring||779,181||18||2.5%||Berserker ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Rex, have a Critical hit bonus of 2.2, and an Armour bonus of 5.|