This article is about jewellery items. For the transportation facility available to members, see Fairy ring.
Crafting skill ringsEdit
Gold rings are purely cosmetic in free-to-play, but in pay-to-play rings may be enchanted to gain special bonuses. Enchanting a ring (must contain a gem) requires the runes and Magic level necessary to cast the appropriate enchantment spell.
|Sapphire||Sapphire ring||Ring of recoil|
|Emerald||Emerald ring||Ring of duelling|
|Ruby||Ruby ring||Ring of forging|
|Diamond||Diamond ring||Ring of life|
|Dragonstone||Dragonstone ring||Ring of wealth|
|Enchanted gem||Slayer ring||Cannot be enchanted|
|Onyx||Onyx ring||Ring of Stone|
Starting 24 November 2010, soft clay may be added to a ring mould (with Crafting level 4) to create an unfired clay ring. Using the unfired clay ring on a pottery oven, if successful, will yield a clay ring. Clay rings may be sold to Morgan in Draynor Village for 10 gp each. A clay ring can also be blessed by Father Aereck of Lumbridge Church (not Father Urhney nor any of the monks in the Monastery) to turn the clay ring into a ring of devotion.
|Lunar ring||Lunar Diplomacy||Provides a +8 armour rating|
|Beacon ring||What Lies Below||
Provides a +1 armour rating and 1.5% magic critical rating
|Ring of charos||Creature of Fenkenstrain||Used to persuade certain NPCs, allowing discounts|
|Ring of charos (a)||Garden of Tranquillity||Increased powers of persuasion|
|'Perfect' ring||Family Crest||Given to Avan in exchange for part of the crest|
|Ring of visibility||Desert Treasure||Used to see the normally invisible, e.g. ghosts|
|Jennica's ring||Spirit of Summer||Allows access to the Spirit Realm|
|Mabel's ring||Love Story||Returned to Mabel for a reward|
|Tokkul-Zo||The Elder Kiln||Provides a +80 armour rating and overall 1.5% critical bonus|
- Clay Rings. Craftable (level 4 Crafting) in F2P. Can be sold for 10 gp each to Morgan in Draynor Village. Can be blessed into a Ring of Devotion by Father Aereck.
- Ring of devotion: provides protection against Saradomin's followers in the God Wars Dungeon.
- Easter ring: allows you to morph into an egg.
- Explorer's ring: gives a prayer bonus of +1. This is a useful ring for non-members.
- Ferocious ring: possible drop from Slayer monsters inside Kuradal's Dungeon. Increases damage against monsters found in said dungeon.
- Fremennik rings
- Ring of fire: gives 2% more Firemaking experience when lighting logs. This ring can be combined with flame gloves for a 5% boost.
- Ring of kinship: is obtainable from the Dungeoneering tutor and is useful for its teleport to Daemonheim. This is a useful ring for non-members.
- Ring of vigour: purchased from the dungeoneering rewards trader for 50k tokens.
Some rings may be enchanted as a reward from Mobilising Armies. Enchanting gives the rings additional combat bonuses. The rings that may be enhanced are:
|Unimbued rings||G.E. Price||Imbued rings||Notes|
|Ring of Charos (a)||N/A||0||0.0%||Ring of charos (a)(i)||Reward from the Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest|
|Gold ring||160||?||1.5%||Gold ring (i)||Enchanted rings (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6) will not work. Only the unenchanted versions will work.|
|Sapphire ring||467||?||1.6%||Sapphire ring (i)|
|Emerald ring||926||?||1.8%||Emerald ring (i)|
|Ruby ring||1,073||?||2.0||Ruby ring (i)|
|Diamond ring||160||?||2.2||Diamond ring (i)|
|Dragonstone ring||10,907||8||2.5%||Dragonstone ring (i)|
|Onyx ring||2,558,585||23||2.7%||Onyx ring (i)|
|Lunar ring||N/A||?||2.5%||Lunar ring (i)||Player made, or bought from the Oneiromancer for 2,000 Coins when lost, and requires Lunar Diplomacy quest|
|Seers' ring||1,120,199||0||3.0%||Seers' ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Daganoth prime and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Archers' ring||1,143,015||0||3.0%||Archers' ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Supreme and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Warrior ring||844,913||0||3.0%||Warrior ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Rex and have a Critical hit bonus of 2.7.|
|Berserker ring||1,756,700||18||2.2%||Berserker ring (i)||The unimbued rings are dropped by the Dagannoth Rex, have a Critical hit bonus of 2.2, and an Armour bonus of 5.|
- Rings cannot be seen on the player, unlike bracelets and gloves.
- All of the enchanted rings have the same examine text: "An enchanted ring."
Beacon • Charos(activated) • Easter • Explorer's(1) (2) (3) (4) • Fire • Ferocious • Jennica's • Lunar • 'Perfect' • Slaying • Visibility • Kinship • Vigour • Devotion • Ring of seeking (hide) (seek) (both) • TokKul-Zo • Sixth-Age circuit