Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||1 November 2011 (Update)|
|Examine||You can claim rewards from your dominion factor here.|
The Reward box is found in the Dominion Tower and can be accessed after finishing a fight in the tower. Two others are found on the ground floor on either side of the Strange face. Rewards received from the box are determined by the amount of Dominion Factor the player has, which is determined by the particular fight and the mode being played. After a game has finished, players can look in the reward box to receive item rewards based on their current Dominion Factor (only that which was received in the most recent game).
The interface allows players to convert rewards specific to Dominion Tower into an experience book (or to add to an existing experience book), to bank all items (except an experience book), to reroll the rewards (if the player is wearing a Desert amulet 4), or to take items into inventory individually by clicking on them.
A right-click "Check-DF" option allows players to check how much Dominion Factor they have without claiming the rewards.
A right-click "Exchange" option converts rewards specific to Dominion Tower that are in inventory into an experience book (or adds to an existing experience book in inventory).
Possible items received from the box include:
- Scorpion meat - can be used as food in Dominion Tower games, healing 2125 life points in one bite.
- Xp book - gives experience in a combat skill of the players choosing, based on the current Dominion Factor when the book was received.
- Dom super restore - A two dose super restore potion for use only in the Dominion Tower arena.
- Dom saradomin brew - A two dose saradomin brew for use only in the Dominion Tower arena.
- Dom super antipoison - A two dose super antipoison for use only in the Dominion Tower arena.
- Dom super prayer - A two dose super prayer potion for use only in the Dominion Tower arena.
- A journal page - Part of a journal telling the story of the tower. A requirement for three achievements.
- Power-ups after they have been unlocked through achievements (such as Dominion sword and help horn)
- Blood runes
- Soul runes
- Death runes
- Nature runes
- Rune arrows
- Rune bolts
- Big bones
- Dragon bones
- Dagannoth bones
- Frost dragon bones
The Reward Box will only give players up to 20 of any individual item at once, excluding scorpion meat.