|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Combat level|| 126|
|XP per kill||2,370 (and 782.1 experience)|
|Examine text||A ghost of a dragon slain during the god wars.|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
The revenant dragon is a level 126 revenant. They are, however, much stronger than a player of similar level. It is the only members-only revenant. Revenant dragons can hit extremely high and have moderate defence against player's attacks, so it will not go down as quickly as a revenant of a similar level.
They have the ability to respond rapidly to a player's protection prayer. They can also inflict heavy damage (comparable to a similarly levelled player killer) from any corner of the combat triangle.
Unlike other revenants, revenant dragons are poisonous.
Revenant dragons are less likely to be killed due to the fact other revenants are much weaker, the revenant dragon is poisonous, and the revenant dragon spawn is a PKer hotspot. However, revenant dragons are more likely to drop Ancient Warriors' equipment more often than its other revenant counterparts.
Players should note that an anti-dragon shield is not needed when fighting these, as they are classified as ghosts, not dragons, and therefore cannot use fire breath attacks.
WARNING: The Forinthry Dungeon is a PVP-enabled area, meaning it is entirely possible for other players to attack you while fighting the revenants in the dungeon. Do not bring equipment that you are not willing to lose.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Dragon scimitar 1 Rare 59,033 Corrupt dragon battleaxe 1 Rare 245,213 Corrupt dragon dagger 1 Rare 42,950 Corrupt dragon longsword 1 Rare 172,457 Corrupt dragon mace 1 Rare 52,678 Corrupt dragon scimitar 1 Rare 253,436 Corrupt dragon spear 1 Rare 2,235,663 Statius's warhammer 1 Rare 6,139,847 Vesta's longsword 1 Rare 10,241,574 Vesta's spear 1 Rare 4,517,763 Zuriel's staff 1 Rare 2,849,832 Morrigan's javelin 15–50 Rare 244,905–816,350 Morrigan's throwing axe 15–50 Rare 118,320–394,400 Corrupt statius's warhammer 1 Rare 2,614,859 Corrupt vesta's longsword 1 Rare 2,907,452 Corrupt vesta's spear 1 Rare 300,923 Corrupt zuriel's staff 1 Rare 192,828 Corrupt morrigan's javelin 15–50 Rare 75,540–251,800 C. morrigan's throwing axe 15–50 Rare 63,225–210,750
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Brawling gloves (Melee) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Magic) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Ranged) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Agility) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Cooking) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (FM) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Fishing) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Hunter) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Mining) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Prayer) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Smithing) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (Thieving) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Brawling gloves (WC) (m) 1 Rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Broken statue headdress 1 Rare 5,000  Third age carafe 1 Rare 10,000  Bronzed dragon claw 1 Rare 20,000  Ancient psaltery bridge 1 Rare 30,000  Saradomin amphora 1 Rare 40,000  Bandos scrimshaw 1 Rare 50,000  Saradomin carving 1 Rare 75,000  Zamorak medallion 1 Rare 100,000  Armadyl totem 1 Rare 150,000  Guthixian brazier 1 Rare 200,000  Ruby chalice 1 Rare 250,000  Bandos statuette 1 Rare 300,000  Saradomin statuette 1 Rare 400,000  Zamorak statuette 1 Rare 500,000  Armadyl statuette 1 Rare 750,000  Seren statuette 1 Rare 1,000,000  Ancient statuette 1 Rare 5,000,000 
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q This item has a distinct value, even if it cannot be traded over the Grand Exchange.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 27–918 Common Not sold Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- Revenant dragons had two heads before the dragon graphics update on 5 July 2010.
- It is very possible that they are the spirits of white dragons. On examination of the Third Age ranger armour, it says it is made of white dragonhide. These dragons would've then existed around the time of the God Wars, and have gone extinct/into hiding shortly after.
- Revenant dragons were the strongest revenant when they were released, previously held by the revenant knight. Now, the revenant dragon's combat level has fallen, making it the sixth strongest revenant players can fight.
- Despite the lowered combat level, revenant dragons have more life points then most revenants above their level. A revenant knight, the strongest of revenants, has 600 life points less then a dragon.
- Despite having 10,350 life points, they don't give the correct experience when killing them. A revenant dragon yields 276 experience, while a knight gives four times as much. This is most likely an oversight from Jagex.
- Revenant dragons used to have low defence (hence their level 93 combat) for a while after the Evolution of Combat. After a hidden update, their defence level has increased dramatically, even more than a revenant knight.
- Revenant dragons are not shown in Jagex's bestiary. This is most likely an oversight.