|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
|Examine text||A ghost of a dragon slain during the god wars.|
The Revenant dragon is a level 93 revenant. They are, however, much stronger than a player of similar level. It is the only members-only revenant. Revenant dragons can hit extremely high and have moderate defence against player's attacks, so it will not go down as quickly then a revenant of a similar level.
They have the ability to respond rapidly to a player's protection prayer. They can also inflict heavy damage (comparable to a similarly levelled player killer) from any corner of the combat triangle.
Revenant dragons are rarely killed due to the fact other Revenants are much weaker, they can do poison, in which case many revenant hunters do not bring antipoison, and the fact that PKer's may hop and spawn near the dragon.
Players should note that an anti-dragon shield is not needed when fighting these, as they are classified as ghosts, not dragons, and therefore cannot use fire breath attacks.
WARNING: The Forinthry Dungeon is a PVP-enabled area, meaning it is entirely possible for other players to attack you while fighting the revenants in the dungeon. Do not bring equipment that you are not willing to lose.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Dragon scimitar 1 Rare 59,351 Corrupt dragon battleaxe 1 Rare 502,877 Corrupt dragon dagger 1 Rare 48,646 Corrupt dragon longsword 1 Rare 256,243 Corrupt dragon mace 1 Rare 60,947 Corrupt dragon scimitar 1 Rare 486,915 Corrupt dragon spear 1 Rare 1,711,368 Statius's warhammer 1 Rare 8,826,623 Vesta's longsword 1 Rare 12,496,756 Vesta's spear 1 Rare 4,466,763 Zuriel's staff 1 Rare 1,201,278 Morrigan's javelin 15–50 Rare 294,870–982,900 Morrigan's throwing axe 15–50 Rare 212,580–708,600 Corrupt statius's warhammer 1 Rare 3,704,481 Corrupt vesta's longsword 1 Rare 5,024,600 Corrupt vesta's spear 1 Rare 431,516 Corrupt zuriel's staff 1 Rare 256,527 Corrupt morrigan's javelin 15–50 Rare 149,040–496,800 C. morrigan's throwing axe 15–50 Rare 113,130–377,100
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Brawling gloves (melee) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (magic) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (ranged) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (agility) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (cooking) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (firemaking) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (fishing) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (hunter) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (mining) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (prayer) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (smithing) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (thieving) 1 Very rare Not sold Brawling gloves (woodcutting) 1 Very rare Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Broken statue headdress 1 Rare 5,000  Third age carafe 1 Rare 10,000  Bronzed dragon claw 1 Rare 20,000  Ancient psaltery bridge 1 Rare 30,000  Saradomin amphora 1 Rare 40,000  Bandos scrimshaw 1 Rare 50,000  Saradomin carving 1 Rare 75,000  Zamorak medallion 1 Rare 100,000  Armadyl totem 1 Rare 150,000  Guthixian brazier 1 Rare 200,000  Ruby chalice 1 Rare 250,000  Bandos statuette 1 Rare 300,000  Saradomin statuette 1 Rare 400,000  Zamorak statuette 1 Rare 500,000  Armadyl statuette 1 Rare 750,000  Seren statuette 1 Rare 1,000,000  Ancient statuette 1 Rare 5,000,000 
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q This item has a distinct value, even if it cannot be traded over the Grand Exchange.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air rune 225 Rare 2,925 Water rune 225 Rare 2,475 Earth rune 225 Rare 2,475 Fire rune 225 Rare 2,700 Death rune 125 Rare 20,875
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Coins 27–3,443 Common Not sold Spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold Spirit shield 1 Rare 40,812 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare Not sold
- Revenant dragons had two heads before the dragon graphics update on 5 July 2010.
- It is very possible that they are the spirits of white dragons. On examination of the Third Age ranger armour, it says it is made of white dragonhide. These dragons would've then existed around the time of the God Wars, and have gone extinct/into hiding shortly after.
- Revenant dragons were the strongest revenant when they were released, previously held by the Revenant knight. Now, the Revenant dragon's combat level has fallen, making it the sixth strongest revenant players can fight.
- Revenant dragons used to have low defence (hence their level 93 combat) for a while after the Evolution of Combat. After a hidden update, their defence level has increased dramatically, even more than a Revenant knight.
- Revenant dragons may be related to White dragons, as Revenants were created around the Third Age from the effects of the Wilderness. White dragons also do not exist in-game, and were extinct around the Second to Third Age. However, dragons were used by Zaros, and it was unknown what types of dragons were used (apart from the King Black Dragon)
- Revenant dragons are not shown in Jagex's beta beastiary. This is most likely an oversight.
Dragons and dragon-like races