This article is about the currency. For the rule, see Respect (rule).
Respect is a currency used in the Artisans Workshop. The only use of this currency is to buy permanent rewards from Elof in workshop's basement. Buying all the f2p rewards costs 40%, and all the rewards, 440%.
You cannot have more than 100% respect at a time.
How to earn RespectEdit
- 1% per 10,000 experience gained Smithing in the workshop. Note that a Sacred clay hammer does not double respect, thus requiring 20,000 experience to be earned to grant each additional 1% respect.
- Fully repairing a cannon will earn 3,846 Smithing experience and therefore 0.3846% Respect.
- The amount of respect other methods of training give depend on the type of ingot and the performance of the player.
- 1% for every 10 Ancestors laid to rest (killed).
- 1% for every 4 Pipes repaired.
|Quick Repairs||5%||Repairing burst pipes in the Workshop's ceremonial swords area will become 50% faster.|
|Repair Expert||15%||Repairing the pipes gives 50 more Experience.|
|Quick Learner||20%||Experience gained for creation of assigned burial armour is increased by 2%.|
|Budding Student (m)||40%||Experience gained for creation of assigned burial armour is increased by 2%. Requires and stacks with Quick Learner for a 4% bonus.|
|Master Student (m)||60%||Experience gained for creation of assigned burial armour is increased by 1%. Requires and stacks with Quick Learner and Budding Student for a 5% bonus.|
|Ceremonial Sword Plans I - V (m)||30% each (150% in total)||Allows keeping a perfect ceremonial sword that looks close to the sword of the plans you have bought. (made from any metal.)|
|Golden Cannon (m)||50%||Allows turning the Dwarf multicannon to Golden version. Cosmetic effect only.|
|Royale Cannon (m)||100%||Allows turning the Dwarf multicannon to Royale version. Cosmetic effect only. Requires Golden Cannon.|