Ren Bo is an island in The Scythe region of the Wushanko Isles. Swift currents, strong winds and a remarkably stable microclimate make the average temperature of this island lower than its neighbours. Rumours exist of Purist movement having made it their headquarters.
- In A Daring Raid, the player may attack a fort on Ren Bo that is fortified by the Purists.
- In A Voyage of Discovery, a captain may unlock the Loyalty trait by journeying to Ren Bo.
- In Escort Duty, the player may provide an escort for a group of sea orphans, who are being persecuted by Purists, on their way to Ren Bo.
- In First Contact, the player may make contact with a lone sea orphan from Ren Bo who can inform the player of Purist movements in the area.
- In I Spy, the player may be called upon to spy on a group of Purists on Ren Bo who are planning to attack a local seasinger family.
- In Learning from Fish, The Whaler believes that there's much to be learned from Carp that Glint, that swim near the shores of Ren Bo, by watching and hunting them.
- In Sink 'em, the player may attack a ship full of Purists ordaining their newest member north of Ren Bo.
- In The Cure, a plague has spread to the people of Haranu. The player is asked to find a cure by speaking with the sage in the Enchanted Ivory Forests of Ren Bo.
- In To the Rescue, the player may be called upon to intercede in a fight between Purist thugs and a lone sea orphan in southern-most Ren Bo.
- Its name is a reference to Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Its controlled climate adds to this allusion. In addition, the Loyalty Trait obtained from the "Voyage of Discovery" on this Island is a reference to her Element of Harmony.
- The misspelling of "strong winds" as "strong wings" is likely intentional as well.