|Start point||King Lathas's messenger (typically, this happens about 15 minutes after completing Underground Pass).|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to King Lathas on the 1stUK] of floor[Ardougne Castle
- Travel through the Underground Pass which can be found on the far west side of West Ardougne.
- Refer to this guide for instructions navigating the Underground Pass.
- Enter the well in Iban's Temple.
- Exit the cave to the west.
- It is wise to run south to the Tirannwn lodestone to unlock the home teleport at this time so that you never have to go through the Underground Pass again.
- Run through the forest, talk to Idris.
- Run south, jump the leaves trap, pass the sticks west of the musician.
- Continue south and activate the lodestone.
- Follow the path north-west until you reach a camp.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
- Teleport to the lodestone, talk to the elf tracker.
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth again.
- Talk to the elf tracker again.
- Click the tracks a few steps west of lodestone near the blue mushrooms.
- Talk to the elf tracker.
- Climb through the dense forest, kill the guard.
- Go north, pass tripwire and go through more dense forest.
- Run west then south, talk to General Hining in the camp.
- Take 2 barrels (you will only need 1 if you don't plan on completing Mourning's End I).
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth. Read the book. Pick up pot north of him.
- Use both barrels on the tar south of the tracker.
- The clickable area is small, and is directly south of the cart near the shore.
- Take some sulphur, grind it.
- Use your limestone on any furnace for quicklime.
- Talk to the Chemist in Rimmington.
- The book must be in your inventory, otherwise your Quest Journal will not update.
- Use your barrel of tar on the fractionation still outside (complete this process twice, if you plan on completing Mourning's End I because a barrel of naphtha is required for that quest).
- Operate the still:
- Click the right half of the tar valve twice.
- When the pressure gauge is within the green and red, click the right half of the pressure valve.
- Add a few coal and keep the heat in the green. Make sure to add the coal in small intervals of roughly 5 seconds.
- Keep it balanced until the bar at the bottom is full. Close the interface.
- Grind the quicklime into your pot.
- In the following order, use the items on each other:
- Head to the catapult north of Port Tyras camp.
- Use a cooked rabbit on the Tyras guard.
- Use the bomb on the catapult (not catapult lever).
- Talk to Lord Iorwerth.
The Lord's messageEdit
- Attempt to enter Ardougne Castle.
- Talk to King Lathas.
- Quest complete!
- 3 quest points
- 13,750 experience
- 15,000 coins
- Access to Isafdar and the overpass of Arandar
- Access to Port Tyras by using charter ships
- Ability to wield and use a dragon halberd (bought for 325,000 coins from the quartermaster in Tyras Camp)
- Ability to have elves assigned as a slayer task by Chaeldar, Sumona and Morvran
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked