"Regen" redirects here. For the aura, see Regeneration.
|Release date||30 April 2007 (Update)|
|High Alch||121,200 coins|
|Low Alch||80,800 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||123,163 coins (info)|
|Examine||Helps to restore your life points.|
The Regen bracelet has a much lower price than its other onyx jewellery counterparts. The reason for this is that the bracelet is a potential drop from the Corporeal beast, while other onyx jewellery can only be obtained from Onyx gems, which can only be obtained with Tokkul and as a very rare drop from looting Kingly Impling jars or as a reward option from Fight Kiln. This makes the Regen bracelet have a higher supply rate than other onyx accessories.
The bracelet has several potential uses, some of which are listed below:
It is well known for training the Agility skill, as players can heal damage caused by failing a certain obstacle. Since there's usually a decent interval between damage episodes, it can greatly lessen the food needed. Furthermore, it can be very useful when pickpocketing for the Thieving skill, as when you fail, you lose lifepoints, and the bracelet can be used instead of food.
The same logic can be applied to a number of "occasional damage" activities. Using it in the Creature Graveyard in the Mage Training Arena allows you to make longer trips at the place, and you will eat fewer of the bananas/peaches you create. Ourania runecrafters find this bracelet handy while running through Zamorakian NPCs, and miners will find it useful while mining in the Living Rock Caverns.
Regen Bracelet can be very effective in the Fight Caves as you can trap the enemies and just sit and rest your lifepoints up, which allows you to bring more super restores and/or prayer potions.
The Regen bracelet can be used to reduce time required to heal between bouts of combat. Since natural regeneration does not apply in combat you are free to switch between it and gloves for combat based upon what you are doing.
A player wearing a regen bracelet
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Corporeal Beast 210 1 Common
Previously, if a player was skulled, a regen bracelet would be protected over Dragon claws, despite having a much lower trade value. Many players have been caught unaware of this fact. Devious players have used this to take advantage of many unsuspecting players in a type of lure. Players were angry or annoyed that the bracelet protects over something that is worth a considerable amount more. The 'Items Kept On Death' update of 19 April 2011 has fixed this, as protected items are now determined by their Grand Exchange prices.
- In EoC the regen bracelet was increased from 2x increase to life point regeneration to 3x, in addition life point regeneration now scales to your maximum life points.
- On 9 July 2010 Jagex updated how the regen bracelet restores life points. It used to heal 10 life points every 30 seconds (including natural regeneration only). It now heals 20 life points over 60 seconds (including natural regeneration only).
- Upon introduction, this item had no combat stats. An update on 29 September 2008 added them.
- Previously, this item doubled the restore rate of all other stats, even positive effects. This has been fixed and it now only increases the restore rate of life points.
- It is listed as "Bracelet of regeneration" on the knowledge base, rather than Regen bracelet.