|Release||30 April 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||121,200 coins|
|Low alch||80,800 coins|
|Exchange||119,854 coins (info)|
|Examine||Helps to restore your life points.|
The Regen bracelet has a much lower price than its other onyx jewellery counterparts because it is a potential drop from the Corporeal beast, whereas other onyx jewellery must be crafted from Onyx gems.
The bracelet has several potential uses, some of which are listed below:
It is well known for training the Agility skill, as players can heal damage caused by failing a certain obstacle. Since there's usually a decent interval between damage episodes, it can greatly lessen the food needed. Furthermore, it can be very useful when pickpocketing for the Thieving skill, as when you fail, you lose life points, and the bracelet can be used instead of food.
The same logic can be applied to a number of "occasional damage" activities. Using it in the Creature Graveyard in the Mage Training Arena allows you to make longer trips at the place, and you will eat fewer of the bananas/peaches you create. Ourania runecrafters find this bracelet handy while running through Zamorakian NPCs, and miners will find it useful while mining in the Living Rock Caverns.
When used in conjunction with the Tome of frost, a regen bracelet can effectively eliminate the need for an enchanted water tiara, removing the cost of water runes for desert survival when training skills in the desert heat.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
Previously, if a player was skulled, a regen bracelet would be protected over Dragon claws, despite having a much lower trade value. Many players have been caught unaware of this fact. Devious players have used this to take advantage of many unsuspecting players in a type of lure. Players were angry or annoyed that the bracelet protects over something that is worth a considerable amount more. The 'Items Kept On Death' update of 19 April 2011 has fixed this, as protected items are now determined by their Grand Exchange prices.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.2%|
- In EoC, the regen bracelet was increased from 2x increase to life point regeneration to 3x, in addition life point regeneration now scales to your maximum life points.
- On 9 July 2010, Jagex updated how the bracelet restores life points. It used to heal 10 life points every 30 seconds (including natural regeneration only), and was changed to heal 20 life points over 60 seconds (including natural regeneration only).
- Previously, this item doubled the restore rate of all other stats, even positive effects. This has been fixed and it now only increases the restore rate of life points.