|Release date||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Store price|| 3 coins|
|Exchange price||1,037 coins (info)|
|Examine||Very bright red berries.|
Redberries are items used for creating dyes and making Redberry pie. Even though they are food used in cooking, they cannot be eaten unless made into a pie. They are also used in making Ranging potions.
- Sold by Beefy Bill north of Lumbridge windmill for 3 coins. Up to 10 may be purchased per day.
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes on the south-east side outside Varrock's walls (see picture at the bottom right-hand corner of this page). Two berries may be picked from each bush. They take 2 minutes to regrow.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch, using a Redberry seed. Four berries can be picked from this bush granting 4.5 Farming experience each.
- Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim nominally sells redberries, but the stock will only be greater than zero if you recently sold some there (player's stock) .
- You can use redberries to make red dyes. Just ask Aggie the witch in Draynor Village to make red dye and bring her three bunches of redberries and 5 coins as a fee.
- Redberries can also be used to make redberry pies; The Knight's Sword quest requires you to make a Redberry pie.
- Redberries also are used in Goblin Diplomacy to make the orange dye by mixing the red/yellow dyes, and in Land of the Goblins for red/orange dyes.
- Redberries can be used for the Compost Bin to make Compost to fertilize crops/plants.
- Redberries can be used to create a Ranging potion.
- Before the release of Gnomecopters, it was hard for F2P users to obtain Redberries because of the amount of players picking them at the same time. Players can now purchase them from Beefy Bill instead.
- Some time ago, they only spawned near Varrock East Mine.
- Redberries take 2 minutes to respawn on the bushes south of Varrock.
- Redberries are analogous to the real-life redcurrant.
- Redberries were used in Prince Ali Rescue to make a skin paste for the Prince. However, this quest has now been removed.