|Release||28 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||763 coins (info)|
|Very bright red berries.|
Redberries are items used for creating dyes and making Redberry pie. Even though they are food used in cooking, they cannot be eaten unless made into a pie. They are also used in making Ranging potions.
- Sold by Beefy Bill north of Lumbridge windmill for 3 coins. Up to 10 may be purchased per day.
- Can be picked from the two redberry bushes on the south-east side outside Varrock's walls (see picture at the bottom right-hand corner of this page). Two berries may be picked from each bush. They take 2 minutes to regrow.
- Redberries can also be grown with the Farming skill at level 10 in any bush patch, using a Redberry seed. Four berries can be picked from this bush granting 4.5 Farming experience each.
- Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim nominally sells redberries, but the stock will only be greater than zero if you recently sold some there (player's stock).
- You can use redberries to make red dyes. Just ask Aggie the witch in Draynor Village to make red dye and bring her three bunches of redberries and 5 coins as a fee.
- Redberries can also be used to make redberry pies; The Knight's Sword quest requires you to make a Redberry pie.
- Redberries also are used in Goblin Diplomacy to make the orange dye by mixing the red/yellow dyes, and in Land of the Goblins for red/orange dyes.
- Redberries can be used for the Compost Bin to make Compost to fertilize crops/plants.
- Redberries can be used to create a Ranging potion.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Beefy Bill's Supplies||3||Coins||10||No|
|Wydin's Food Store||3||Coins||0||No|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
- Redberries take 2 minutes to respawn on the bushes south of Varrock.
- Redberries are analogous to the real-life redcurrant.
- Redberries were used in Prince Ali Rescue to make a skin paste for the Prince. However, this quest has now been removed.
|Parts of Pies||
|Fruit tree produce||