Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||5 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||4 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||1,627 coins (info)|
|Examine||The red eggs of a spider. Used in Herblore (22).|
Red spiders' eggs are a Herblore ingredient that members can use to make one of three different potions. Those with level 22 Herblore can combine them with a harralander potion(unf) (made by adding clean harralander to a vial of water) to make a stat restore potion and gain 62.5 experience points. Those with level 63 Herblore can combine the eggs with a snapdragon potion(unf) (made by adding clean snapdragon to a vial of water) to make a Super restore potion and gain 142.5 experience. Those with level 73 herblore can combine the eggs with coconut milk and a cactus spine to make weapon poison+ and gain 165 experience.
All players can give red spiders' eggs along with a limpwurt root and 5 coins to the apothecary in Varrock, and he will give them a 4-dose strength potion in return. Other than trading, this exchange was the only way to obtain a strength potion in the free-to-play version of RuneScape prior to the introduction of the Grand Exchange.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Cave bug||8; 12||1||Common|
|Cave crawler||53 ; 74 ; 78||1||Common|
|Lesser reborn mage||68||5; 7 (noted)||Rare|
Obtaining red spiders' eggsEdit
Free to playEdit
- In Varrock's Sewers - 2 egg spawns (every 60 seconds)
- Karamja Volcano - 1 egg spawn (every 45 seconds)
Pay to playEdit
- Edgeville Dungeon (low level Wilderness) - 6 egg spawns
- Along the path to Tirannwn from the main gate (requires start of the Regicide quest and completion of its prerequisite quests) - 3 egg spawns
- Red Spiders' room in the Chaos Tunnels - 7 egg spawns.
- Creature Creation - Players who have completed the Tower of Life quest may offer 1 Red spider egg and 1 Raw sardine at the proper Altar of Life to summon a level 42 Spidine which drops 2-7 Red spider eggs when killed.
Members with level 10 Summoning can obtain red spiders' eggs from a spirit spider familiar, in conjunction with an egg spawn scroll. This will drop anywhere between 0-7 red spider's eggs and use 6 special move points.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Profit||Skill requirements||Other requirements||Experience|