|Release||5 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||4 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||2,085 coins (info)|
|Examine||The red eggs of a spider. Used in Herblore (22).|
They are used to create three potions. At level 22 Herblore, they can be added to a harralander potion (unf) to create a restore potion, which awards 62.5 Herblore experience. At level 63 Herblore, they can be added to a snapdragon potion (unf) to create a super restore potion, which awards 142.5 Herblore experience. At level 73 Herblore, they can be added to a weapon poison+ (unf) to create weapon poison+. Additionally, they can be used as payment, alongside a limpwurt root and 5 coins, for a 4-dose strength potion from the Apothecary in Varrock. This is the only way for free players to obtain the potion without using the Grand Exchange.
Red spiders' eggs are also used alongside raw sardines in the Creature Creation activity to create a spidine, which drops a number of red spiders' eggs when defeated. These may be noted while wearing an Ardougne cloak.
Free to playEdit
- In Varrock Sewers - 2 egg spawns (every 60 seconds)
- Karamja Volcano - 1 egg spawn (every 45 seconds)
Pay to playEdit
- Edgeville Dungeon (low level Wilderness) - 6 egg spawns
- Along the path to Tirannwn from the main gate (requires start of the Regicide quest and completion of its prerequisite quests) - 3 egg spawns
- Red spiders' room in the Chaos Tunnels - 7 egg spawns.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Cave bug||8; 12||1||Common|
|Cave crawler||53; 74; 78||1||Uncommon|
|Cave crawler||53; 74; 78||1–2||Rare|
|Deadly red spider||95||1||Uncommon|
|Greater reborn mage||82||7||Rare|
|Lesser reborn mage||68||5||Unknown|
|Shiny columbarium key||N/A||8||Common|
At level 10 Summoning, a spirit spider can be summoned. Its special move, which can be activated using an egg spawn scroll, generates between 0-7 red spiders' eggs at the cost of 6 special move points.
|Profit||Skill requirements||Other requirements||Experience|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|