Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|Examine|| A member of the Ardougne Royal Army.|
The Recruiter is found in the city square of West Ardougne. He tries to recruit the citizens of West Ardougne into King Tyras's army. Due to Tyras being unpopular and hated among the people of West Ardougne, his job has been a really tough one as he is pelted with tomatoes whenever he mentions Tyras.
- When speaking to the Recruiter, a man will throw a tomato at him which can be picked up. This is a very slow and inefficient way of getting tomatoes, yet interesting nonetheless. To gather tomatoes more expeditiously it is recommended to either grow them or buy them.
- He is used for Treasure Trails, as for the clue: "ERR CURE IT". The answer for the challenge he gives is 20.
- He is also used in an easy Ardougne task.
- The tomatoes thrown at the recruiter look rotten because of the brownish-red colour. However, they appear to be fresh tomatoes when they drop on the ground.
- He has a headband on his avatar, but his chathead lacks it.