|Release||26 October 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can get a replacement from the Loyalty Shop.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||Boosts your Ranged by 10% but reduces your Defence by 15%. Does not work in the Wilderness.|
The aura has no effect when used in the Wilderness, but, unlike other auras, it can be used in some player versus player situations. It will automatically be deactivated when entering the red portal of Clan Wars.
When activated, the aura will apply the five following effects:
- An invisible 10% boost to the player's ranged damage; this does not stack with Death's Swiftness.
- An invisible 10% boost to the player's ranged accuracy; this is the same as the Supreme sharpshooter aura's.
- The player's ranged level is increased by 10%. With a supreme overload, this results in a ranged level of 128. This visible stat boost persists for the entire duration of the aura and reboosts itself if a Saradomin brew is drunk.
- The player receives 15% more melee, magic, and ranged damage. Typeless damage is not affected unless it can be affected by defensive abilities.
- The player's defence level is reduced by 15%.
|Potion||Max level boost*|
|Supreme ranging, Berserk blood essence||142|
|* Assumes player has 99 Ranged.|
If you activate the aura before drinking your potion, you will not get the additional visible stat boost described above.
In addition to the visible stat boost, it also provides an invisible +10% increase to ranged damage and accuracy and a +15% increase on damage taken excluding typeless damage. The damage boost from this aura does not stack with Death Swiftness.
The aura remains activated for 30 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 hours. After the aura is activated, the boost will remain applied, however, the player's stats will reduce as normal. The aura periodically reapply its 15% reduction in the user's base defence level, rounding up for the entire duration of the aura. If the user drinks an overload potion while the aura is active, they can see at different times that their defence level is boosted by overload at one time and is reduced by 15% from their base defence level at another time. If you die with the aura on, your stats will not be boosted back to 10%.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- Before 17 July 2017, the berserker auras' level boost did not stack with overloads, which meant that although the +10 level boost was applied upon the aura's initial activation, it decayed until only the overload's boost remained.