|Release||26 October 2015 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can get a replacement from the Loyalty Shop.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||Boosts your Ranged by 10% but reduces your Defence by 15%. Does not work in the Wilderness.|
The aura has no effect when used in the Wilderness, but, unlike other auras, it can be used in some player versus player situations. It will automatically be deactivated when entering the red portal of Clan Wars.
When activated, the aura will apply the five following effects:
- An invisible 10% boost to the player's ranged damage; this does not stack with Death's Swiftness.
- An invisible 10% boost to the player's ranged accuracy; this is the same as the Supreme sharpshooter aura's.
- The player's ranged level is increased by 10%. With a supreme overload, this results in a ranged level of 128. This visible stat boost persists for the entire duration of the aura and reboosts itself if a Saradomin brew is drunk.
- The player receives 15% more melee, magic, and ranged damage. Typeless damage is not affected unless it can be affected by defensive abilities.
- The player's defence level is reduced by 15%.
|Potion||Max level boost*|
|Supreme ranging, Berserk blood essence||133|
|* Assumes player has 99 Ranged.|
The aura remains activated for 30 minutes and has a recharge time of 5 hours.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- Before 17 July 2017, the berserker auras' level boost did not stack with overloads, which meant that although the +10 level boost was applied upon the aura's initial activation, it decayed until only the overload's boost remained.