|Start point||Inspect the goblin generals.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~6 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Freeing the GeneralsEdit
- Inspect either General Bentnoze or General Wartface.
- Head to Goblin Village and climb down the ladder in the eastern building.
- Talk to Goblin Cook.
- Give him charcoal.
- After the cutscene, talk to him again.
- Slice an orange into orange slices (not chunks) and use any colour of dye except orange, yellow, red, or pink on the slices.
- Use spices -> fishing bait.
- Use bread -> Bucket, bowl, or jug of water.
- Give them to Goblin Cook.
- Head back to the dining room in Lumbridge Castle, use the slop of compromise on either of the Generals.
- Subquest complete!
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|