- Inspect Skrach Uglogwee.
- Head to Feldip Hills and talk to Rantz.
- Follow the coast south and talk to Rantz.
- Use a hatchet on the tree twice to carve it into a boat and talk to Rantz.
- With a raw chompy, iron spit, and logs, lodestone to Karamja.
- Head south until a row boat is seen along the western coast. Just south of it is a small tree with Rantz's arrow stuck in it.
- Use the iron spit on the raw chompy and light a fire next to the small tree.
- Cook the chompy on the fire.
- Board the nearby ogre boat.
- Talk to Rantz.
- Make a balloon toad by using the following steps (it is advised to make a few in the event you burn the raw jubbly).
- Just west, fill your ogre bellows with swamp bubbles from the swamp, then use the bellows on a swamp toad.
- Directly west of the swamp pool, mine one of the 3 piles of rock (near the fairy ring).
- With the rock, toad, and a ball of wool in your inventory, use the bellows on the bloated toad again to make a balloon toad.
- Drop the balloon toad in the area where Rantz is.
- When a jubbly bird appears, kill it with an ogre bow and pluck it.
- If a jubbly bird does not spawn by the time the balloon toad disappears, you will require making another one.
- Head north to the ogre spit-roast fire and cook the raw jubbly.
- Return to Lumbridge Castle and Use cooked jubbly on Skrach.
- Subquest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.