|Start point||Inspect Sir Amik Varze.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Evil Chicken (Levels vary around 70, depending on player's level), Black dragon (Level 100)|
- Use pot of cream with a bucket of milk.
- Put sweetcorn into the hopper at a windmill (Taverley windmill doesn't work).
- Operate the hopper controls, then take from the flour bin on the groundUK]. floor[
- Use the milky mixture with the pot of cornflour.
- Go to the Kharazi Jungle with a Machete and Hatchet. Also have Radimus notes if Legends' Quest isn't completed.
- Head southwest of the pool in the middle of the jungle to find the vanilla plants.
- Search a plant and add the vanilla pod to the cornflour mixture for brulee.
Evil Chicken's EggEdit
- Go to Draynor Village and talk to the Wise Old Man.
- Head to Zanaris via the cabin in Lumbridge Swamp. Use a Raw chicken on Evil chicken shrine.
- Head north and kill the Evil Chicken.
- If the chicken is not in the shrine, talk to the Cook and attempt to fight it again.
- Take the Evil chicken's egg, then kill a black dragon and pick up the dragon token it drops.
- Use the egg on the brulee.
Items needed: 1 Dramen branch
- Craft your Dramen branches branch, selecting Pestle and mortar.
- Add the cinnamon to the brulee.
Freeing Sir AmikEdit
- Wear your ice gloves, then either equip an anti-dragon shield or have an antifire or super antifire in your inventory before proceeding.
- Rub the dragon token in either Lumbridge or Zanaris.
- Ask the Fairy Dragon to flambé the brulee.
- Head back to Lumbridge Castle then Use brulee supreme on Sir Amik.
- Subquest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 4,000 experience
- 4,000 experience
- Access to the Evil Chicken's Lair, where you can fight Black Dragons (the fowl beast himself has moved on to other things.)
- Further access to the Culinaromancer's chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|A subquest of Recipe for Disaster|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|