|Start point||After you finish the 9 subquests, a white portal will appear in the dining room. Enter it when you're ready to fight.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
For low level players:
|Enemies to defeat|
- It is recommended to bring good Food and possibly Super sets.
- Prayers can not be used.
- Summoning can not be used.
- Dwarf multicannons can not be used.
- Each boss spawns immediately after its predecessor is defeated.
- Leaving the boss area and restocking after each boss is allowed.
- If killed, the Gravestone will appear right outside the Culinaromancer portal.
Main article: Agrith-Na-Na
- Agrith-Na-Na uses Melee when in range and uses Fire Blast when not in melee range.
- Ranging is effective against him.
Main article: Flambeed
Main article: Karamel
- It is recommended to bring Stat Restore Potions.
- It is also recommended to fight her in melee range with a fire spell as her melee attacks do little damage.
Main article: Dessourt
- Iban Blast and ranged works well on him.
- At least one restore potion is recommended as he has a chance of draining stats.
Main article: Gelatinnoth Mother
- Damage can be done to her in this order:
Main article: Culinaromancer
- The Culinaromancer has little to no defence but can hit over 200.
- Kill him with either melee, ranged, or magic.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- An antique lamp, which gives 20,000 experience to any skill above 50 (Note: If your inventory is full upon defeating the Culinaromancer, the lamp can be found in your bank.)
- Full access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Final subquest of Recipe for Disaster|