|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||3 coins|
|Low alch||2 coins|
|Exchange||25 coins (info)|
|Examine||I should try cooking this.|
Raw shrimps are, with a required Fishing level 1, the first fish that players can catch by using the small net on a net-fishing location. They give 10 experience when caught. They can be cooked at Cooking level 1 to create Shrimps. Raw shrimp can be used as a source of food for a growing kitten, but not cooked shrimp.
|Tool||Small fishing net|
|Fishing XP||10 XP|
|Tool XP||1.18 XP|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|'Two Feet' Charley's Fish Shop||6||Coins||10||Yes|
|Gerrant's Fishy Business||6||Coins||0||No|
|Harry's Fishing Shop||6||Coins||0||Yes|
|Lumbridge Fishing Supplies||6||Coins||0||No|
There are 11 locations where shrimps may be caught.
- Draynor Village: To the south of the bank.
- Thurgo's Peninsula: Southwest corner of Port Sarim, located between the church and near Thurgo's shack.
- Karamja: Dock at Musa Point protruding from the banana plantation.
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast of the swamp, south of the graveyard.
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond.
- Catherby (Members): On the beach to the East, near Taverley.
- Entrana (Members): Platform near the boat.
- Feldip Hills (Members): West of the hunter area near the Jungle Strykewyrms.
- Barbarian Outpost (Members): West coast of the peninsula.
- Fishing Platform (Members): Surrounding the platform.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Village : In the lake south of the village; this is primarily a location to catch raw karambwanji, but shrimps are also rarely caught.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|